Email Address: email@example.com
Objective: To secure a rewarding position that can initiate growth and development of oneself and add value to an organization by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
• University Of The West Indies 2017-2020
• Bridge TEFL 2016- 2017
• University Of The West Indies 2013-2016
• Beechamville Heart Institute June - August 2012
• Holy Childhood High School 2006-2012
• Online English Teacher for Stayana English
• Online English Teacher at TET Online in Brazil
• Preply English and Geography Teacher
• Linguistics and Language Teacher in Training
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) 100 Hour Certification
• English Grammar 40 Hour Certificate
• Bachelors of Science (BSC) Geography with Second Class Honors
• ServSafe Alcohol Certificate from National Restaurant Association USA-June 2015
• ServSafe Food Handler National Restaurant Association USA- June 2016
• Level 1 Certification in Customer Service Heart /NTA
Biology (Units 1&2), Pure Math, Environmental Science (Units 1&2) Communication Studies, Geography (Units 1&2), Food and Nutrition (Units 1&2).
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English A, Geography, Human and Social Biology, Mathematics, Food and Nutrition, Principles of Accounting.
Stayana English Platform for Chinese Students
TET Online Platform for Brazilian Adult Students
English Online Teacher
• Help students learn English grammar, pronunciation and conversational skills.
• Help to improve the English reading, writing and speaking skills of students of diverse ages and backgrounds
• Create meaningful lessons that will benefit the student’s individual needs
Cedar Point Amusement Park
Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky OH, 44870 United States
May 2015- October 2015
May 2016- October 2016
Foods Associate/Supervisor/Area Supervisor
• Worked as a food service associate/Supervisor/Area supervisor who maintained the highest level of customer service skills during a fast-paced operation.
• Experienced in Food storage, handling, presentation.
• Mastered point-of-sale (POS) computer system for taking orders.
• Handled currency and Credit card transaction quickly and accurately.
• Experience in upselling of company products.
• Efficient in handling complaints, responding effectively to inquiries and concerns.
• Inventory control and stock ordering.
• Monitoring over 70 employees and 50 Food Wagons.
The University of the West Indies and Jamaica’s Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
Research Assistant- Impacts of dredging in the Kingston Harbour
December 2015- January 2016
• Worked with University Professors from UWI Mona and St Augustine to assess the impacts of Kingston Harbour dredging project on surrounding Fishing communities.
• Collected primary data using ODK collect from Fisher folk and dependents of the fishing industry within the Kingston and St Catherine region.
• Compiling data from ODK collect to be analyzed in Microsoft Excel.
Digiphoto Entertainment Imagining-
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Six Flags Rd, Eureka, MO 63025
May – September 2014
Photographer/ Customer Service/ Sales Associate
• Worked as a photographer who captured memories of guest who attended the amusement park and national attraction on a daily basis.
• Processed and sold quality digital photos while delivering excellent customer service.
• Upselling of packages, products and, services offered.
Forestry Department: Western Zone
Moneague, St. Ann
June –August 2013
• Worked as in intern who learned to manage public and private forested lands for the economic, recreational and conventional purpose.
• Acquired information on the importance of protecting forestry and posing penalties.
• Constructing plans for tree planting and growing projects that best comply with environmental regulations.
• Alcohol Server Certified within the United States
• Food Handlers Certified within the United States
• Excellent communication, service and presentation skill
• Point of Sale System
• Working knowledge of Food sanitation, preparation, and presentation
• Multitasking and handling of the fast-paced environment.
• Critical thinking
• Interact well with diverse cultures
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Research Design
• Website design
Teaching English, Tourism industry, Alternative forms of Tourism, Travelling, Cultural exchange, Agriculture, Entrepreneurship, Rural development,
Cape Food and Nutrition top ten students in the Caribbean 2013
Holy Childhood High top student in Environmental Science and Food and Nutrition 2013