Teacher Training Schools
Why choose The SIT TESOL Certificate?
- SIT is a leader in the TESOL field
- The School for International Training (SIT) is a pioneer and innovator in English Language
Teacher Education, offering Masters in TESOL for more than 35 years.
- The SIT TESOL Certificate is the premiere US-based TESOL certification.
- SIT is internationally recognized for its excellence in providing innovative, practical, humanistic teacher training.
- The SIT TESOL Certificate is offered and recognized around the world.
- SIT Certificate trainers possess MA TESOL degrees and are specially trained to administer this course.
- All courses are fully accredited and independently validated.
- The program is experiential, learner-centered and fully integrated.
- Practice teaching and feedback are integral to the course and to the development of effective teaching.
- Students develop skills for reflective teaching, providing invaluable tools for continued teacher development beyond the course.
- Classes are small, with a 6:1 trainer/student ratio.
- Graduates of the course gain access to the vast, supportive network of SIT alumni and SIT's international job database.
- SIT does ground breaking, internationally recognized work in developing curricula and programs for such organizations as Peace Corps, USAID and the United Nations.
Located in the historical center of Oaxaca, the program allows participants to develop a solid foundation in teaching English while studying in one of the most culturally, historically and linguistically rich regions of Mexico.