Teacher Training Schools
TEFL Training Course plus Job Guarantee after certification
- Our 120 hour certificate in TEFL covers an extended syllabus. Many employers regard the standard for the profession as being a course which comprises a hundred or more hours of study time.
- There is a focus on lesson planning and practical teaching skills which will equip those who are new to the profession and inspire those who already have some experience.
- This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in Teaching English as a foreign language.
- An internationally recognized 120hrs (three weeks full time) of TESOL certificate from, followed with immediate teaching placement in Thailand
- The 120hrs TESOL certification provides all the skills and techniques needed when teaching ESL students.
- The Thai Cultural Course and Thai Language Course offered with this TEFL course helps you to adopt Thai way of life. The language course will offer you the helpful phrases that you will need to know in order to make your life easy in Thailand
- An exciting ESL job for four (4) to 11 (eleven) months in a Thai school.
- A competitive starting salary of 30,000 baht (990USD) comes with the job placement every month.
- Immediate placement in Thailand. Free accommodation during the TEFL certification.
- TEFL Certification, free accommodation during the training period, guaranteed job placement.
* 120hrs TEFL Certification which is recognized internationally
* Free Accommodation during the training period. Everything will be arranged so that when you arrive, you don't have to worry about accommodation.
* Guaranteed job placement after the course. You will be given offers for you to consider. Where you decide to teach will be your decision after the course.
* Excursions during the TEFL course, one weekend to visit the local villages ad waterfalls and one weekend of1. Elephant Trekking2. ATV Rides3.Indian Archery
* Visa assistance all the way from time of application until arrival in Thailand
* Continued support even after the course is finished
- The applicants must be at least 18 years old
- The applicants must be willing to commit to at least 1 month of the program and if the want placement after the course, they must be willing to commit at least 4-5 months
- Only applicants from USA, Ireland, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand can be guaranteed a job and they must have a degree. Any other nationalities can apply for the course and they will be assisted as well but no guarantees.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
1200 Price Inclusive of Everything.
Program Fees Include:
* 120hours TEFL Certification
* ED Visa assistance before arrival in Thailand
* Teaching Job Placement in Thailand after the course
* Free Accommodation during the training
* Weekend Excursions which include Elephant Trekking, ATV Rides and Indian Archery
* Continued Support in Thailand
At least 30 000baht (1000) per month
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
Exit Debriefing Abroad
Job and Internship Network