Teacher Training Schools
Your new career as an English teacher, teaching worldwide, begins today. Teach English abroad with TLH TEFL in Prague. Become a TEFL certified teacher in 4 weeks and teach English worldwide. Travel the world, explore new countries and make new friends. The fully accredited and internationally recognized TEFL / TESOL certificate offered by The Language House in Prague will train you and give you the skills and qualifications to teach English all over the world. This course comes highly recommended by graduates of the program.
They have graduated nearly 1000 students from the program that have gone on to teach English all over the world in dozens of countries. Aside from just being a TEFL provider they pride themselves on their community of staff and graduates who connect with each other and help each other long after the course is over.
TLH TEFL courses are small and intense. The benefit is that upon graduation, you enter into the teaching world prepared, confident and well trained for anything and anywhere your teaching career takes you.
Taking a course in Prague will give you a unique cultural experience that taking a course in your home country simply cannot duplicate. Aside from being in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and graduating in a location where there are a wealth of jobs available, you will get the unique experience of what it is like to live and teach in foreign country that cannot be matched if by taking a course at home. You will graduate The Language House TEFL not only trained in EFL, but trained on how to survive abroad with dozens of new lifelong contacts/friends and a network of graduates that there to help whatever country or continent you find yourself.
Take the first step, contact them, and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
The Language House runs its courses in two prominent language schools in Prague. This allows them to offer far more services than most other programs can. However, what makes this course stand out is the amount of teaching practice that is offered. All students are expected to teach 12-14 hours of real teaching with real students. This is more than twice the amount of most schools worldwide (The standard hours of teaching practice for TEFL/TESOL/CELTA courses being 6 hours).
Job assistance is another highlight of the course with most students (Canadians/Americans) finding work in Prague within a few weeks of graduation. The Language House TEFL / TESOL is also fully accredited and externally monitored which means that it can be used worldwide as a teaching qualification.
- Fully accredited and externally monitored TEFL/TESOL certificate by IATQuO. One of only three other accredited centers in the city
- 4-week, 130 hour internationally recognized TEFL course that meets all international teacher training guidelines
- Recognized member College of Teachers U.K.
- Facilities and classrooms of a full functioning language school
- 14 hours of teaching practice (Almost twice the number of most courses)
- Guaranteed job in Eastern Europe and Asia
- Located in Prague 1 - as central as you can get
- Lifetime job assistance and worldwide job support
- Small class sizes with never more than 14 people per course
- Very affordable and great housing offered upon request
- Supportive staff and environment with a trainer to trainee ratio of 1/3
- Complimentary airport pickup
- Helpful social support system that includes complimentary tours of the city as well as 24 hour assistance
- Complimentary arrival dinner
- Free internet during the duration of the course
- Free travel pass that works on all buses, trams and metro lines
- Complimentary books folders and binders with 100% access to all school computers, copy machines, resource rooms and school facilities
- Graduation party
Send a simple inquiry to the school and they will connect you with hundreds of graduates that will give you honest feedback on the quality of the course and their experiences teaching abroad afterwards.