Teacher Training Schools
Looking for something new?
Do you want to learn a new language?
Want to meet new and interesting people?
Need a fresh start?
How about a change of scenery?
Would you like to travel the world and make money at the same time?
Teach English and travel the world. . .
Jobs are waiting for you in Asia, Latin America, Europe and here in New York and New Jersey. Schools looking for ESL (English as a Second Language) or EFL (English as a Foreign Language) usually cater to middle/upper class students of all ages, levels and abilities. Teaching settings vary from public or private schools to private tutoring classes.
We are a private language school located in Bergen County, New Jersey directly off major highways (Route 46, Route 80 and the New Jersey Turnpike)
We can provide you with. . .
- the experience and certification needed to obtain a teaching job abroad.
- the necessary tools and materials for being an effective English teacher.
- a community of support where you can develop your teaching skills.
- a valuable teaching internship to practice teaching before you set out into the "real world."
- job assistance in obtaining a position in the country of your choice.
For more information about our TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) programs or about our exclusive Teach in Korea and Japan Package!! Please e-mail us your cover letter and resume. Please make sure your resume includes a phone number where you may be reached for an interview.
*******Please note if you do NOT have a TESOL Certificate we offer training classes to obtain one. Once you complete our TESOL Course we guarantee job placement overseas and monitor your placement so your 100% Satisfied*******