Teacher Training Schools
TEACHER TRAINING WORKSHOP
Are you considering becoming a foreign language teacher? Are you a foreign language teacher who has ever wondered how to inspire a deep and passionate interest in learning a second language in your students? Looking for courses that prepare you to become a foreign language teacher these days can be time consuming due to the large variety of courses on offer. We know that selecting the correct course can be difficult but if you are really interested in education, care about your students and what they learn, then you’re in the right place.
Canadian Language Institute has designed a teacher training workshop where you will learn how to use techniques which have been proven to work. The hands-on workshop includes:
- Cutting-edge teaching strategies that enhance language acquisition for all students
- You will practice outstanding strategies that you can use immediately!
- Learn how to improve grammatical accuracy in the students by teaching grammar in context
- Learn how to effectively and easily immerse students in a language-rich class
- Error-correction: when, why and how to do it
At the end, you will have learnt how to teach all ages and all levels, including students as young as 4 years of age. It is a unique experience for those interested in teaching English while enjoying the climate and social life of a unique city in southern Spain: Seville.
Upon completion of the workshop, successful trainees may be offered positions in our academic network. Others will be assisted with job placements around the area.
During this time, trainees may be assisted, if needed, with housing, meals, activities to do in the areas and any other information they may need.
You may enroll in one of our Spanish language courses or cultural programs at discount prices. A certificate of assistance will be given at the end of the workshop.
3 weeks: 77 hours
- 1st Monday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and
from 3:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday to Thursday from 3:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 3rd week Monday to Thursday from 3:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Every Monday in the months of April and May
WORKSHOP FEES AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- 77-hour workshop: €495