Teacher Training Schools
Spain - Madrid
By:Canterbury English <email@example.com>
• Guaranteed job in Madrid during the school year with Canterbury English.
• Summer job opportunities in summer camps throughout Spain.
• 40 hours of paid practice teaching, which is the highest number of practice teaching hours offered in any TEFL program.
• 20 hours of Children Practice Teaching and 20 hours of Business Practice Teaching.
• DVD copy of the final oral teaching presentation exam to give graduates a competitive edge in the ESL job market.
• Guaranteed Job References including classes on resume building & marketing oneself to other academies throughout Spain and around the world, as well as providing valuable contacts and prestigious references for future employment.
• Comfortable family atmosphere for working and living abroad, including membership into the Canterbury Club, which provides two monthly events, such as Terraza Night and The Annual Picnic and Football match.
• TEFL students can take a one month intensive Spanish course at a 30% discount.
• Canterbury provides free internet and photocopy services.
• And a well-rounded team of trainers that costs less than the CELTA or Trinity, and carries the same international recognition for its certificate.
The main features of the course include:
- Intensive Hands-On Practical Course, 120+ hours.
- Internationally Recognized Diploma and Certificate.
- 40 hours of Paid Practice Teaching.***
- 20 hours of Children Practice Teaching.
- 20 hours of Business English Practice Teaching.
- Small, Intimate, Enjoyable classes taught by a Caring and Well-rounded team of trainers in a comfortable and pleasant family atmosphere.
- Free Internet and Photocopy Services.
- Guaranteed Job teaching English in Madrid during the school year upon successful completion of the course.
- Summer Job opportunities and a chance to teach in Summer Camps throughout Spain upon successful completion of the course.