Teacher Training Schools
As an educational trust, International House London aims to raise standards of language teaching worldwide and foster international understanding through education.
Through offering a wide range of innovative and practical TESOL courses designed for the training and development of language teachers, International House has been meeting these aims for 45 years.
International House London is the headquarters of the International House World Organisation, a network of over 120 schools in 43 countries which offers job opportunities to many trainees who wish to develop a career in ELT or travel the world teaching English.
Every year more than 2,500 teachers attend courses run by International House Teacher Training.
- Initial Teacher Training Qualification Programmes
- Professional Development Programmes
- Special Courses for Overseas Teachers
- Programmes for Teachers of Other Languages
- Management Training
- Distance Training Programmes