TESOL, TEFL and CELTA forum
6 August 2018
• A year contract
• Work permit sponsored if teachers commit to cooperate with us for at least one (1) year
• Bonuses at the end of the course based on the teacher’s performance
• Salary upgrading policy after 2 or 3 semesters.
• Orientation and teacher training activities
• Friendly environment with supportive staff
• Bachelor's Degree (any majors).
• Teaching certificates: TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
• Native speakers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa… and Western teachers.
• Be professional and responsible
Please send us your application including
• University Degree
• TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Copy of passport
Contact: Thoa Duong (Ms) - Teacher Recruitment Executive