Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide


Formal Letter for visa
By/Re:Ellie Barker <elliegooders@hotmail.co.uk>
29 March 2018

Currently looking to teach abroad in China. I was hoping to start in late September. Problem is - I don't receive my university degree certificate until October. I do, however, have a formal certified letter (signed and stamped) from the university confirming all details regarding my studies. Does anyone know if this will this be enough to get me through the Chinese visa requirements?

Any help would be fab!

Go to another board -