Technology for ESL
Do you teach teenage or young adult ELLs? Are you looking for something different that will catch their eye, get their attention, and help them learn English as well as American culture?
Voces ESL/ELD Courseware has it all!
Voces courseware can be used in almost any ESL setting and focuses on speaking and listening. It is geared toward beginner to low-intermediate students, but even high-intermediate students can benefit from it. You see, this book is different than most. It is a resource not only for the English language, but also for cultural insights and critical skills that teenagers need to know if they are to succeed in the U.S. More over, it pushes students of all levels and abilities to get out of their seats (and comfort zones) and speak to the people around them.
• Targets beginning to low-intermediate level ELLs
• Designed for teenagers and young adults
• Focuses on language as well as culture
• Includes life skills lessons
• Full of games, videos, and in-class and at-home activities
• Unique user IDs for students and students’ parents (making this book eligible for Title III funding)
Go to vocesetextbooks.com to sign up for a free trial. Use it with your students today! Or call Morgan at 877-832-4311 to learn more.