80-86 Gray's Inn Road
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
LD: 723940 LONDON 17
This is Agreement reached between the Strand Palace Hotel, London hereby referred to as the First Party or Employer and( )hereby referred to as the Second Party or Employee. The Parties of this agreement have agreed to the forms and conditions stated below .
The employee () accepted the position of Computer Operator at the Strand Palace Hotel
• The job offered to the Employee is in permanent basis.
• Your employment will commence on 18th October 2011.
• Your Probation Period will be two (2) months from the date of commencement. The employer may extend the probation period at its sole discretion.
• Cost of training will be covered by the employer, Strand Palace Hotel.
• The employee is entitled to a basic monthly salary of the sum of £5,950GBP excluding other employer's benefits.
• Any bonus or declarations of bonus shall be made at the sole and absolute discretion of the employer. In determining the amount of bonus, the employer shall consider your work performance, amongst other factors.
• Your performance will be reviewed periodically and the employer shall make adjustments to your salary as it sees fit.
• The employee is entitled to Meal, Transportation and Accommodation allowances respectively throughout the period of employment.
• The employee working hours is an average of forty two (42) hours per week. You are entitled to one hour of lunch break every day.
• You may be required to work beyond the normal working hours to discharge your duties at the sole discretion of the employer.
• The employer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, amend or extend the working hours should the need arise.
• Besides the gazette public holidays, you are entitled to thirty (30) days paid annual leave upon the completion of one year's service from the date of confirmation of your employment. Pro-rated annual leave before the completion of one year's service is at the sole discretion of the employer.
• During the probation period, you are not entitled to any leave.
• You cannot carry forward any unutilized annual leave to the next year. Any leave balance at the end of the calendar year shall be forfeited.
• All leave applications must be made in writing and at least seven (7) days in advance and shall be approved at the absolute discretion of the employer.
• During the probationary period, either party may terminate the contract by giving two (2) week's notice or the equivalent of two (2) week's salary in lieu of notice.
• Upon confirmation of your employment, either party may terminate the contract by giving one (1) month's notice or one (1) month's salary in lieu of notice.
• The employer reserves the right not to give any reasons for termination.
• The employer, however, has the right to give immediate notice before terminating your services if you are guilty of misdemeanor, misconduct, negligence or breach of any of the terms of this Letter of Appointment.
• Your obligations to maintain confidentiality and secrecy shall apply after your employment until such time that the information is no longer confidential or has been made public by the employer.
• You shall not without prior written consent of the employer destroy, make copies, duplicate or reproduce in any form the employer's confidential information.
• You shall not disclose to any third party any confidential information obtained during your course of employment unless expressly authorized by the employer.
• The employee is under obligation to abide by the United Kingdom Laws while in London.
• This Letter of Appointment shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Please confirm your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to us scanned copy of this Letter within two (2) days from the date of this Letter.
MR. ALEX FACEY, MANAGER, HR CANDIDATES NAME AND SIGNATURE
THOMAS W. BOYCE, B.A. LL.B
- SCAM ALERT: 5,950GBP (firstname.lastname@example.org) MR. ALEX FACEY, MANAGER, THOMAS W. BOYCE, B.A. LL.B -- Nuj Tor-ac -- 2011-09-18