There's a lot that can be learned from Malcolm Forbes quotes. After all, when one of the most successful men in the course of history speaks, it would be wise to listen. These 18 Malcolm Forbes quotes give us a glimpse into the mind of this great man and the line of thinking that drove him to reach such phenomenal levels of success.
1. "Anyone who says businessmen deal in facts, not fiction, has never read old five-year projections."
2. "Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs."
3. "Few businessmen are capable of being in politics, they don't understand the democratic process, they have neither the tolerance or the depth it takes. Democracy isn't a business."
4. "Never hire someone who knows less than you do about what he's hired to do."
5. "Pay your people the least possible and you'll get from them the same."
6. "The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one."
7. "Keeping score of old scores and scars, getting even and one-upping, always make you less than you are."
8. "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
9. "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't."
10. "It's always worthwhile to make others aware of their worth."
11. "Trying to impress others does - usually in quite the opposite way."
12. "When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better."
13. "Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful."
14. "Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time."
15. "Failure is success if we learn from it."
16. "Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
17. "What's an expert? I read somewhere, that the more a man knows, the more he knows, he doesn't know. So I suppose one definition of an expert would be someone who doesn't admit out loud that he knows enough about a subject to know he doesn't really know how much."
18. "To measure the man, measure his heart."
These words give us a bit of insight as to what made this man so different from many of those who came before him and many who came after. If it's success you're looking for, perhaps turning to these Malcolm Forbes quotes can get you started in the right direction.
For more success quotes, check out the popular success quotes section of www.Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.