* BILL BURTON It makes no sense to wait/or the next attack.
* BILL CLINTON - The decision to have an abortion generally should be between a woman, her doctor, her conscience, and her god.
* BILL CLINTON Globalization cannot be turned off. It's the economic equivalent of a force of nature like wind or water.
* BILL CLINTON I want to build a bridge to the 21st century that we can all walk across together.
* BILL CLINTON If you live long enough, youll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person.
* BILL CLINTON That whether you are British, American or some other nationality, the No. 1 task is to move from interdependence which can be good or bad to an ; integrated global community in which there is a shared future, shared responsibilities, shared prosperity and, most importantly, shared values... The only way we can live together is if we say the celebration of our differences requires us to say that our common humanity matters more.
* BILL CLINTON The future is not an inheritance, it is an opportunity and an obligation.
* BILL CLINTON There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.
* BILL CLINTON When our memories outweigh our dreams, we have grown old.
* BILL CLINTON You live in the age of interdependence. Borders can't count for much or stop much, good or bad anymore.
* BILL CLINTON, -Though more than 500 years have passed since the. birth of Guru Nanak his life and teachings still hold great power and meaning for humanity in the 21st century This annual Sikh observance reminds all Americans that throughout our history, we have drawn strength from many religious institutions and people of diverse faiths have made important contribution to the life of our nation.
* BILL COSBY I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please every body.
* BILL COSBY Any man today who returns from work, sinks into a chair, and calls for his pipe is a man with an appetite for danger.
* BILL COSBY I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
* BILL COSBY You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humour in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.
* BILL GATES In my parents I saw a model where they were always communicating, doing things together. They were really kind of a team, I wanted some of that magic myself.
* BILL GATES Never before m history has innovation offered promise of so much to so many in so short a time.
* BILL GATES Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
* BILL HICKS The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And, when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say "Hey don't worry don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we kill those people.
* BILL MAKER Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease.
* BILL MAULDIN Law and order is like patriotism. Anyone who comes on strong about patriotism has got something to hide, it never fails. They always turn out to be a crook or... a traitor or something.
* BILL MCGLASHEN Faulty meditation. Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.
* BILL NEIDJIE KAKADU Listen carefully this, you can hear me. I'm telling you because earth just like mother and father or brother of you. That tree same thing. Tree for working when you sleeping and dream.
* BILL SHANKLY Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
* BILL VAUGHAN A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote in a national election.
* BILL WATTERSON The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
* BILLIE BURKE Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
* BILLIE HOLIDAY They think they can make fuel from horse manure Now, its sure gonna put a stop to siphoning.
* BILLIE HOLODAY When in love, sometimes its worse to win a fight than to lose it.
* BILLIE JEAN KING A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.
* BILLIE JEAN KING Why shouldn't women make good coaches? We were brought up to listen, to nurture, and to observe.
* BILLINGS I've never known a person to live to 110 or more, to be remarkable/or anything else.
* BILLY GRAHAM Hot hands and cold hearts never solve anything.
* BILLY GRAHAM an has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness.
* BILLY GRAHAM Billions and billions of stars and planets out there, and behind them all are God.
* BILLY GRAHAM Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness.
* BILLY JOEL Music is an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
* BILLY JOEL Out of respect for things I was never destined to do, I have learned that my strengths are a result of my weaknesses, my success is due to my failures and my style is directly related to my limitations.
* BILLY JOEL Shades of grey wherever I go The more I find out the less that I know Black and white is how it should be But shades of grey are the colours I see.
* BILLY SUNDAY Try praising your wife, even if it does frighten her at first.
* BING CROSBY There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do for Hope, and there is nothing he wouldn't do for me... We spend our lives doing nothing for each other.
* BISHOP DESMOND TUTU If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.
* BISHOP WCMAGEE The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
* BKS IYENGAR Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.
* BLACK DIAMOND We have to keep finding new ways to promote peace and encourage the people.
* BLACK ELK The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realise that at the centre of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this centre is really everywhere, it is within each of us.
* BLACK ELK Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all and I saw that the sacred hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the centre grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy.
* BLACK ELK We regard all created beings as sacred and important, for everything has a wochangi or influence which can be given to us, through which we may gain a little more understanding if we are attentive.
* BLACK ELK We should know that all things are the works of the Great Spirit. We should know that He is within all things the trees, the grasses, the rivers, the mountains, and all the four-legged animals, and the winged peoples; and even more important, we should understand that He is also above these things and peoples.
* BLACK ELK We should understand well that all things are the work of the Great Spirit. We should know the Great Spirit is within all things: the trees, grass, rivers, mountains, the fourlegged and winged peoples; and even more important, we should understand that the Great Spirit is also above all these things and peoples. When we do understand all this deeply in our hearts, then we will fear, and love, and know the Great spirit, and then we will be and act and live as the Spirit intends.
* BLACK ELK Why is the drum often the only instrument we use in our sacred rites? it is because the round form of the drum represents the whole universe, and its steady strong beat is the pulse, the heart, throbbing at the centre of the universe. It is the voice of Wakan Tanka, and this sound stirs us and helps us to understand the mystery and power of all things.
* BLACKFOOT What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset...
* BLAISE PASCAL- In faith there is enough light for those who want to believes and enough shadows to blind those who wont.
* BLAISE PASCAL Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
* BLAISE PASCAL Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
* BLAISE PASCAL Rivers are roads which move, and which carry us whither we desire to go.
* BLAISE PASCAL The heart has its reasons to which reason knows nothing.
* BLAISE PASCAL The perfection of Nature shows that she is the image of God; her defects show that she is only His image.
* BLAISE PASCAL There are truths on this side of the Pyrenees, which are falsehoods on the other.
* BLANCHARD AND JOHNSON The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.
* BLOGGER At every moment in our lives, perhaps, we are to some extent actors, or performers, as well as spectators. When performers and spectators "connect" it creates a very special quality of theatre that both transports and transforms all those involved. In India we cherish this strong link between reality and fantasy first through theatre and now through film. All this age-old mimicry of life somehow affects us and in return this mimicry is in itself a self-definition of the society we live in... Through a little imagination and snap of a finger we are somewhere else. Taking it a step further many forms of classical dance in India imbibe the same values of theatre mixing them till we get operaish dance put to music.
* BO BENNETT While we are focusing on fear, worry, or hate, it is not possible for us to be experiencing happiness, enthusiasm or love.
* BO DEREK Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
* BOB BROWN Behind every successful man theres a lot of unsuccessful years.
* BOB DOLE When its all over, its not who you were its whether you made a difference.
* BOB DYLAN - SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO FED AWAY, BUT THEN WHEN THEY ARE TRULY GONE, ITS LIKE THEY DIDNT FED AWAY AT ALL.
* BOB DYLAN - Steal little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you king.
* BOB DYLAN - We sit here stranded, though were all doing our best to deny it.
* BOB DYLAN At times I think there are no words but these to tell whats true. And there are no truths outside the Gates of Eden.
* BOB DYLAN If you got to go, go now or else you gotta stay all night.
* BOB DYLAN I've dined with kings, I've been offered wings/And I've never been too impressed.
* BOB DYLAN I've never written a political song. Songs can't save the world. I've gone through all that.
* BOB DYLAN Man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
* BOB DYLAN She knows there's no success like failure. And that failures no success at all.
* BOB DYLAN To live outside the law, you must be honest.
* BOB DYLAN You dont need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
* BOB FITZSIMMONS The bigger they come, the harder they fall.
* BOB GELDOF When people are hungry they die. So spare me your politics and tell me what you need and how youre going to get it to these people.
* BOB HOPE A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove you don't need it.
* BOB HOPE I do benefits for all religions I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality.
* BOB HOPE If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
* BOB HOPE My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
* BOB LEY If character is what you do when no one is watching, then perhaps sportsmanship is conduct with everybody watching? Frankly, the sports industry would probably survive without sportsmanship. It's so large and so well financed, but it would be refreshing if more players realised there is room to win with flair and style and even get rich and still keep the values that first brought us here to the games.
* BOB MARLEY -Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds.
* BOB MARLEY Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts. Put your vision to reality...Don't forget your history Know your destiny in the abundance of water the fool is thirsty. Rat race, rat race, rat race...
* BOB MARLEY Hey mister music, sure sounds good to me I cant refuse it what to be.
* BOB MARLEY One Love! One Heart! Let's get together and feel all right Hear the children cryin' (One Love!); Hear the children cryin' (One Heart!), Say in': give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Sayin': let's get together; and feel all right.
* BOB MARLEY You ain't gonna miss your water until your well runs dry.
* BOB MOAWAD You can work miracles by having faith in others. To get the best out of people, choose to think and believe the best about them.
* BOB NEY Opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge stands to not only increase the United States' oil reserves by nearly 50 per cent, but it will create thousands of good US jobs.
* BOB PACKWOOD Good judgement comes from experience. Experience carries from bad judgement.
* BOB RICHARDS There is greatness all around you welcome it! It is easy to be great when you get around great people.
* BOB RICHARDS You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do!
* BOB THAVES I dont know if I can live on my income or not the government wont let me try it.
* BOB WELLS Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with.
* BOBBY FISCHER All I want to do, ever, is just play Chess... Your body has to be in top condition. Your Chess deteriorates as your body does. You can't separate body from mind... I give 98 per cent of my mental energy to Chess. Others give only 2 per cent... I like the moment when I break a man's ego.
* BOBBY UNSER Nobody remembers who finished second but the buy who finished second.
* BOEHME The chaste virgin signifies in the philosophic work the clear Deity.
* BOETHIUS Nothing is miserable unless you think it is so.
* BOLOZOFF We're all stumbling towards the light with varying degrees of grace at any given moment.
* BONNIE RAITT Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there.
* BONO Its no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a past. Its no secret ambition its the nails of success.
* BONO The Church has its problems. but the older I get, the more comfort I find there.
* BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER God is our hope and strength. Therefore will we not fear, though the earth is moved: and though the hills are carried into the midst of the sea?
* BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER Here we offer and present unto thee, 0 Lord, ourselves, our souls and bodies, to be a reasonable, holy, and lively sacrifice unto Thee.
* BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER The folds shall be full of sheep: the, valleys also shall stand so thick with corn, that they shall laugh and sing.
* BOOK OF GENESIS So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
* BOOK OF RITUAL The art of government simply consists in making things right, or putting things in their right places. When the ruler himself is right, then the people naturally follow him in his right course.
* BOOK OF SONGS He makes no show of his moral worth, Yet all the princes follow in his steps.
* BOOKER T WASHINGTON Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcoming.?
* BOOKER T. WASHINGTON There are two ways of exerting ones strength one is pushing down, and the other is pulling up.
* BOOKER T. WASHINGTON-" Few things help an individual more than to place responsibility upon him and let him know that you trust him.
* BOOKER WASHINGTON I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
* BORGEET OF SHANKARDEV I beseech you, beg of you, oh, Hari Let Life unto me be infused, Liberate me from addictions, I'm in life utterly confused! Putrid is my pelf, my youth, my life, Restless is my world, I frown, All are meaningless, my progeny, my wife, Whom should I call my own! My soul quivers like drops on lotus petal I am not placated for a bit, every second of my life is fatal I seek your eternal feet! "This ocean of pang", Shankara spake, "Oh, Lord Hrisheekesha, help me cross, Motivate Shreepati, you're the path I take, in thou spirit, trail and advice, I engross!"
* BORIS PASTERNAK As for the men in power, they are so anxious to establish the myth of infallibility that they do their utmost to ignore truth.
* BORIS PASTERNAK As for those in power, they are so anxious to establish the myth of infallibility that they do their utmost to ignore truth.
* BORIS PASTERNAK Man is born to live, and not to prepare for life.
* BORIS PASTERNAK No deep and strong feeling, such as we may come across here and there in the world, is unmixed with compassion. The more we love, the more the object of our love seems to us to be a victim.
* BORIS PASTERNAK The great majority of us are required to live a life of constant, systematic duplicity Your health is bound to be affected if, day after day, you say the opposite of what you feel, if you grovel before what you dislike and rejoice at what brings you nothing but misfortune. Our nervous system isn't just a fiction, it's a part of our physical body, and our soul exists in space and is inside us, like the teeth in our mouth. It can't be forever violated with impunity.
* BORIS PASTERNOK- Man is born to live and not to prepare to live.
* BOVEE Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.
* BOY GEORGE An actor is a guy who, if you ain't talking about him, he ain't listening.
* BR AMBEDKAR History shows that where ethics and economics come in conflict, victory is always with economics. Vested interests have never been known to have willingly divested themselves unless there was sufficient force to compel them.
* BR AMBEDKAR I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.
* BR AMBEDKAR The basic idea underlying religion is to create an atmosphere for the spiritual development of the individual.
* BR AMBEDKAR Unlike a drop of water, which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self.
* BRAD ARROWSMITH Boundaries don't protect rivers, people do.
* BRAD PITT The three terrible karmas are beauty, wealth and fame. They're the things that stop you from finding true happiness.
* BRAIN ALDISS Keep violence in the mind where it belongs.
* BRAIN TRACY Look for the good in every person and every situation. Youll almost always find it.
* BRANCH CABELL-The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true.
* BRANDI SNYDER To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
* BRENDA UELAND Since you are like no other being created since the beginning of time, you are incomparable.
* BRENDA UELAND So you see, imagination needs moodlinglong, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering.
* BRENDA UELAND We are always afraid to start something that we want to make very well true, and serious.
* BRET NICHOLAUS AND PAUL LOWRIE Get away from the city lights and take some time to look at the stars as they appear out in the country. Consider how small your problems really are as you ponder the expanse of the universe.
* BRET NICHOLAUS AND PAUL LOWRIE Try something you once vowed you would never be willing to do.
* BRHADARANYAKA The god of rain in truth is a sacrificial fire; its fuel is the year, the clouds are its smoke, lightning is its flame, the thunderbolt its coals, thunder its sparks. In this fire the gods offer King Soma. From that offering rises rain.
* BRHDARANYAKA UPANISHAD The Self is the honey of all beings and all beings are honey for the Self. As the one wind, once entered into a house, Takes on the forms of all that is in it, So the One inmost Self of every being Takes on their several forms (remaining) without (the while).
* BRIAN BATES We can see from the experience of Odin that the image of the tree was the template within which all of the sacred world could be apprehended. The tree was the framework within which one "flew" to these Other worlds. And since the exploration of sacred space was also a quest into the nature of human consciousness, the tree was regarded as an image of the ways in which we, humans, are constructed psychically. It was a natural model for our deepest wisdom, our highest aspirations.
* BRIAN BIRO Teamwork is less "ego" and more "we go!
* BRIAN LARA I've had my ups and downs but I've stuck it out... mental strength is important... It's testimony to the longevity I've had in the game.
* BRIAN LARA I've always wanted to be one of the top cricketers in the world and I wouldn't want to be in any other situation. I've worked hard and given myself to the game, and this is the result.
* BRIAN LUKE SEAWARD Stressed is just desserts spelt backwards.
* BRIAN TRACY I have found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more ^chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
* BRIAN TRACY Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
* BRIAN TRACY The predominant quality of successful people is optimism Your level of optimism is the very best predictor of how happy, healthy, wealthy, and long-lived you will be.
* BRIAN TRACY You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the
* BRIAN W. ALDIS When childhood dies, its corpses are called adults and they enter society, one of the politer names of hell.
* BRIAN W. ALDISS- When childhood dies, its corpses are called adult.
* BRILLAT-SAVARIN-" Tell me what you eat, I will tell you what you are."
* BRITNEY SPEARS You will never know happiness until you have been in love, and you will never understand what pain really is until you lose love.
* BRITTANSGIRL To feel happy is to feel good about your self and smile a lot.
* BROOKE SHIELDS smoking kills. if you are killed, youve lost a very important part of your life.
* BROOKS ATKINSON After each war, there is a little less democracy to save.
* BROOKS ATKINSON The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Life is growth and motion; a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.
* BROOKS ROBINSON I'll play out the string and leave baseball without a tear, A man can't play games his whole life.
* BROTHER LAWRENCE The time of business does not with me differ from the time of prayer, and in the noise and clatter of my kitchen, while several persons are at the same time calling for different things, I possess God in as great tranquility as if I were upon my knees at the blessed sacrament.
* BRUCE BARTON When you re through changing, you're through.
* BRUCE JENNER I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability it was my mental ability.
* BRUCE LEE As long as I can remember I feel I have had this I great creative and spiritual force within me that I is greater than faith, I greater than ambition, greater than confidence, greater than determination, greater than vision. It is all these combined.
* BRUCE LEE Empty your mind, be formless... When one has reached maturity in the art, one will have a formless form. It is like ice dissolving in water. When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.
* BRUCE LEE Flowing water never goes stale, so just keep flowing.
* BRUCE OLDFIELD Fashion is more usually a gentle progression of revisited ideas.
* BRUCE PATTERSON The sun in the morning. Like a protective mother she rises and brings warmth to everything she touches. Artists try to harness her beauty, scientists study to find her secrets. Every being feels more alive when she is there sad when she is shrouded by a cloud, She leaves each day with a promise to return that is never broken.
* BRUNSON Mc KINLEY Our choice lies in the policies we develop and pursue to channel migration into safe, orderly, humane and productive avenues.
* BRUNSON Mc KINLEY The only million Indians living in the US accounts foe 0.1% of Indian population but earn the equivalent of 10% of Indias national income.
* BRUYERE We hope to grow old, yet we fear old age; that is, we are willing to live, and afraid to die.
* BRYAN SINGER We dont live in the world of reality; we live in the world of how we perceive reality.
* BRYANT- Truth crushed to earth shall rise again.
* BRYON- But grief should be the instructor of the wise.
* BUCK RODGERS There are countless ways of attaining greatness, but any road to reaching one's maximum potential must be built on bedrock of respect for the individual, a commitment to excellence, and a rejection of mediocrity.
* BUCKMINSTER FULLER Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons.
* BUCKMINSTER FULLER People should think things out fresh and not just accept conventional terms and the conventional way of doing things.
* BUDD SCHULBERG Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the brakes on.
* BULLEH SHAH Repeating the name of the Beloved I have become the Beloved myself. Whom shall I call the Beloved now?
* BULLEH SHAH This transient world is neither thine nor mine; all is finite... Let us go 0 Mullah let us go then you and I to the kingdom of the blind; where none debates our caste, or creed, none respects us thus... Mullah and the torchbearer are both alike, professing to light the path for others, themselves dwell in darkness. Seek solace in silence; the world tolerates not him who utters truth, shows no magnanimity nor suffers him who values truth, yet beloved is he who speaks the truth...
* BULLHE SHAH Law says: Go to the mulla and learn the rules and regulations; Love says: One letter is enough, close your books and put them away. The place of Love is the highest heaven, the crown of creation; Out of love He has created Bullha, humble, and from dust.
* BULWER Youth, with swift feet, walks onward in the way; the land of joy lies all before his eyes.
* BULWER-LYTION When the people have, no other tyrant, their own public opinion becomes one.
* BULWER-LYTTON If a good face is a letter of recommendation, a good heart is a letter of credit.
* BULWER-LYTTON Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm; it moves stones, it charms brutes. Enthusiasm is the sincerity and truth accomplishes no victory without it.
* BULWER-LYTTON Three things are never silent- Thought, Destiny and the Grave.
* BUMPER STICKER- Be thankful only one of them can win.
* BURKE When will young and inexperienced men learn caution and distrust of themselves?
* BURMESE PROVERB Ode to Family In time of test, family is best.
* BURNET, W.R. Crime is just a left handed from a human endavour.
* BUSENBAUM, H When the end is lawful, the means are also lawful.
* BUTLER:- He that imposes an oath, makes it, not he that for convenience takes it ; Then how can any men be said To break an oath he never made?
* BUZZ ALDRIN Beyond all rationales, space flight is a spiritual quest in the broadest sense, promising a revitalization of humanity and a rebirth of hope no less profound than the great opening out of mind and spirit at the dawn of our modern age.
* BYLLYE AVERY Acceptance and awareness are the first stages of gaining the courage to change.
* BYLLYE AVERY Divinity is the special quality that makes us unique our presence, our love, our creative energy, and the ways in which we transform our environment.
* BYRON And if I laugh at any mortal thing/ is that I may not weep.
* BYRON I may stand alone, but would not change my free thoughts for a throne.
* BYRON KATLE Would you rather be right or free?
* C S LEWIS Friendship is unnecessary like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
* C S LEWIS Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
* C. SCOTT The human spirit is stronger than anything that happens to it.
* C.A. OGLEUREN What is the joy of getting old if we are compelled to act young.
* C.A.BARTOL- Hope is the parent of faith.
* C.F.DOLE- Democracy is on trial in the world, on a more colossal scale that ever before.
* C.G.JUNG A person is afraid of growing old to the extent that he is not really living now.
* C.H.SPERGEON-" A lie will go round world while truth is pulling its boots on."
* CABE RUTH It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
* CAESAR- In war events of impotence are the result of trivial causes.
* CAJAL The brain is a world consisting of a number of unexplored continents and great stretches of unknown territory.
* CALVIN & HOBBES You cant just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
* CALVIN COOLIDGE Dont expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong.
* CALVIN COOLIDGE Governments are necessarily continuing concerns. They have to keep going in good times and in bad. They therefore need a wide margin of safety.
* CALVIN COOLIDGE I have never had to explain something that U didnt say.
* CALVIN COOLIDGE Nothing is easier than the expenditure of public money It doesn't appear to belong to anyone. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody.
* CALVIN COOLIDGE There is no right to strike against the public safety by anybody, anywhere, anytime.
* CALVIN COOUDGE One of the first things a President learns is that everything he says weighs a ton.
* CALVIN TRILION Marriage is not merely shaving the fettuccini, sharing the burden of finding the fettuccini restaurant in the first place.
* CAMPBELL The patriots bloods seed of freedoms.
* CARA VICHKO- These days, the wages of sin depend on what kind of deal you make with the devil.
* CAREY Me WILLIAMS Planned economy: Where everything is included in the plans except economy.
* CARL BUECHNER They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
* CARL G JUNG Any attempt to create a spiritual attitude by splitting off and suppressing the instincts is a falsification. Nothing is more repulsive than a furtively prurient spirituality; it is just as unsavoury as gross sensuality.. Both (spirituality and sensuality) must live, each drawing life from the other.
* CARL JUNG The shoes that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.
* CARL JUNG Art is a kind of innate drive that seizes a human being and makes him its instrument. To perform this difficult office it is sometimes necessary for him to sacrifice happiness and everything that makes life worth living for the ordinary human being.
* CARL JUNG Conscious and unconscious are not necessarily in opposition to one another, but complement one another to form a totality, which is the Self.
* CARL JUNG Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
* CARL JUNG Every victory contains the germ of future defeat.
* CARL JUNG God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course Of my life, for better or for worse.
* CARL JUNG It is only through the mystery of self-sacrifice that a man may find himself anew.
* CARL JUNG The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
* CARL JUNG The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
* CARL JUNG We can keep from a child all knowledge of previous myths but we cannot take from him the need for mythology.
* CARL JUNG We cannot change anything unless we accept it.
* CARL JUNG Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.
* CARL MARX Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity.
* CARL MARX Reason has always existed. But not always in a reasonable form.
* CARL MARX- The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain.
* CARL ROGERS When I look at the world Im pessimistic, but when I look at people I'm optimistic.
* CARL SAGAN But we have also acquired compassion for others, love for our children and our children's children, a desire to learn from history, and a great soaring passionate intelligence the clear tools for our continued survival and prosperity.
* CARL SAGAN If only a network of canals existed (on Mars) the habitability of Mars would become plausible... Human beings have a demonstrated talent for self-deception when their emotions are stirred, and there are few notions more stirring than the idea of a neighbouring planet inhabited by intelligent beings.
* CARL SAGAN If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
* CARL SAGAN If you want to make apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
* CARL SAGAN Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without It We Go Nowhere.
* CARL SAGAN National boundaries are not evident when we view the Earth from space. Fanatical ethnic or religious or national chauvinism are a little difficult to maintain when we see our planet as a fragile blue crescent fading to become an inconspicuous point of light.
* CARL SAGAN Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
* CARL SAGAN There is, we're told, an infinite hierarchy of universes...an idea that surpasses the endless number of infinitely old cycling universes in Hindu cosmology.. To enter them, we would somehow have to penetrate a fourth physical dimension.
* CARL SAGAN We are the children equally of the sky and the Earth. In our tenure on this planet we have accumulated dangerous evolutionary baggage, hereditary propensities for aggression, submission to leaders and hostility to outsiders, which place our survival in some question.
* CARL SAGAN Which aspects of our nature will prevail is uncertain, particularly when our vision and understanding and prospects are bound exclusively to the Earth or worse, to one small part of it.
* CARL SAGAN You have to know the past to understand the present.
* CARL SANDBURG "How do you do, my farmer friend?" "Howdy." "Nice looking country you have here." "For them that likes it." "Live here all your life?" "Not yet."
* CARL SANDBURG Something began me And it had no beginning; Something will end me And it has no end.
* CARL SANDBURG The Sea speaks a language polite people never repeat. It is colossal scavenger slang and has no respect.
* CARL SANDBURG The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring.
* CARL VON CLAUSEWITZ- All action takes place, so to speak, in a kind of twilight, which like a fog or moonlight, often tends to make things seem grotesque and larger than they really are.
* CARLOS CASTANEDA Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart?
CARLOS CASTANEDA You must push yourself beyond your limits, all the time.
Mr. Ashok Sharma