English Schools Online
Position: Lead Online Teacher full-time
WinABC is an online international school and a rapidly-growing online education startup. We have been developing courseware for the K-6 (5-12 year-old kids) China market and have recently launched our product.
Currently we are looking for a lead online teacher to help us build up our online platform. The candidate should have a background in education and at least 2 years of experience teaching children. More importantly, the candidate should have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you’d like to be part of a growing team and work with people who are enthusiastic about building a company and changing the landscape of education, please get in touch.
1. Teach approximately 20 classes per week for the first 6 months in order to demonstrate high-quality teaching to the entire team. Classes are 40 minutes each, with up to 4 students per class. The class content includes three core subjects (Math, Science and Language Arts) plus additional special classes as they are developed (Future Engineers, Language Lab, etc.). Materials including presentations and lesson plans are provided by our content development team.
2. Coordinate with content development team to help improve and update our courseware.
3. Recruit international teachers, manage international teacher schedules and provide feedback to students/parents.
4. Train the teaching team (international and local) for implementing better online teaching methodologies, facilitating better class management strategies, and delivering effective and efficient lessons online.
5. Communicating with our global teacher's community in order to maintain long-term business relationships.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. At least 2 years’ teaching experience
3. Passionate about teaching and teacher training
4. Positive-minded and flexible personality; willing to work in a startup environment
Salary:Around 15-20k/YUAN monthly
If you are interested in our position, please contact me by sending your personal CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org