English schools in Latin America
Lincoln International Academy is a private, Catholic, co-ed, bilingual school, that offers a preschool, elementary and secondary school education. Founded in 1991 by private Nicaraguan entrepreneurs who saw the urgent need for an integral eduactional system in Nicaragua.
Lincoln International Academy sees its mission in guiding each one of its students intellectually and morally to become valuable members of our society by:
* Instilling in them solid Christian and human virtues as taught by the Catholic faith.
* Challenging them to reach their full intellectual capacity and achieve a high integral academic excellence in order to face the challenges of today's world.
* Providing them with English instruction while preserving our Nicaraguan-Hispanic culture.
* MINED (Nicaraguan Ministry of Education); accredited since 1991
* SACS CASI (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Committee on Council on Accreditation and School Improvement); since February 2009
* NCEA (National Catholic Educational Association)
* AASCA (Association of American Schools in Central America)
* Tri-Association (Association of American Schools: Central America, Colombia, Caribbean and Mexico)
* AAIE (Association for the Advancement of International Education)
* FENEC (Federation of Catholic Schools in Nicaragua)
* ASCD (Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development)
* NHS (National Honor Society)