Travel, Teach, Live in Japan
One of the main purposes of language is to express feelings. Although the Japanese language is considered to be one of the toughest and the most difficult languages, and you may think you would not be able to express your feelings, the reality is quite different than that. Although getting a total grasp on Japanese language might be an uphill task, learning some basic Japanese romantic phrases is not too difficult and will surely impress your partner with your language skills.
By learning some basic Japanese romantic phrases, you can express your love to a beautiful girl or a boy; while in Japan or even elsewhere. The fun part of learning these useful Japanese romantic phrases is that you can even use them speaking to Japanese women and men. The inquisitive nature of people may make them feel attracted towards you if you use an innovative technique like using phrases of a foreign language to express your love.
Here are 10 Japanese romantic phrases which you could learn to impress men or women in Japan and around the globe:-
• Praising or flattering is the key to success in romance and you can compliment the eyes of your partner by saying "Kirei-na hitomi-dane", which means that "You have beautiful eyes".
• In any language of the world, the most popular phrase to express the love is "I love you", and in Japanese you can put across your feeling by saying, "Aishiteru" or "Daisuki Dayo".
• "You look beautiful" can be uttered in Japanese by saying "Kirei-dayo".
• "You are attractive" is another useful Japanese phrase which can be said by a boy as "Suteki-dayo" and a girl can tell her boyfriend "Suteki-yo".
• "Ii nioi" can be said if you want to say, "You smell sweet".
• "May I kiss you?" can easily be asked by saying "Kisu shite-mo ii?"
• You can express your feeling of wanting to stay together with your loved one forever by saying, "I want to stay with you forever" and in Japanese you will say, "Zutto issho-ni-itai".
• "Motto aishite" is the Japanese phrase for saying "Love me more".
• The most important expression of true love is proposing to your loved one. "Will you marry me?" can be asked as "Kekkon shite-kureru?"
• You can appreciate the sex appeal of the opposite gender by saying, "You are sexy" and the Japanese version for the phrase is "Iroppoi!"
After learning these magnificent Japanese romantic phrases, now you have the killer weapon to attract Japanese women or men. At the same time, you could even improve your expression of love communicating with those who are non Japanese.
Hear the Pronunciation
Of course you need to learn the correct pronunciation for these romantic phrases to actually be able to speak Japanese. To learn more Japanese phrases and hear native speaker pronunciation for free, visit my site.
Click Here To Go There Now: http://www.learn-hiragana-katakana.com