Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel, Teach, Live in Japan

A serious question about a working visa in Japan?

I plan to finish University and apply for a working visa in Japan. However, my girlfriend and I were planning on going together, but as it turns out, she'll only be able to get into College. Everywhere I go, it seems to mention that you need a University degree to get a working visa in Japan, but there must be some quality to a College degree. It's still a while from now, so we can figure it out, but it's better to figure things out sooner than later. Somebody please fill me in. We're planning on staying for a long time.

Is a University degree required to get a working visa in Japan, or will a College degree do just fine?

Go to another board -