Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel, Teach, Live in Japan

Japan visa?

I am an American citizen that is going over to Japan end of August. I would like to live there with my boyfriend who is in US Navy so he would be supporting me financially. I would like to stay there for a year, maybe a little more.
Can I apply for a cultural visa while I am over in Japan during my 90 day period and if so how can I go about doing so?


Go to another board -