International ESL Jobs
Date: 17 February 2019
Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for outstanding, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2019. Apply now!
Start dates in February/March 2019 and onward.
Join our family: teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners.
As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a Community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
Details of Position:
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for passionate, vibrant Native Level English teachers (visa requirement)* to join our language revolution in Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
Salary and benefits:
• Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous housing allowance
• Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
• 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
• Ongoing training and professional support
• Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
• Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
• Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
• Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
• Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
• International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
• Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
• Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or any equivalent formal TEFL course
• Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months
• Customer-service oriented
• Overseas teaching experience preferred
How to apply:
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website (www.wallstreetenglish.co.id/en/) and send your CV and a covering letter to Mr. Yannick Malo, Academic Team (email@example.com) with the subject line "[ESL Teachers Board application]".
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who satisfy all of the essential qualifications will be contacted and invited to participate in a more detailed evaluation process.