International ESL Jobs
Date: 22 January 2019
English Language Teachers for Colleges, the Sultanate of Oman
CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE) is seeking:
English Language Teachers
Start Date: On going, the second semester of academic year 2018-2019, and the first semester of academic year 2019-2020.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college • Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.
Please send your CV, copies of your certificates, letters of experience, passport, and photos referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to: email@example.com