International ESL Jobs
Date: 23 January 2019
ESL Teachers for Teaching Placement in Central Bangkok
- Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing,
- approx. 20 teaching hours/week
- Lesson planning and basic record keeping.
- Central Location
- Other Native speaking teachers
- High School Level
Start Date: May 2019
Teaching Demonstration at the university will be required.
Details of Position
We are looking for teachers who are caring, want to make a difference, and with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
1. Native level English speakers - New Zealand, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, & South Africa(TOEIC Required)
2. University Degree. (Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field)
3. TEFL certificate preferred but not required
4. Solid teaching Experience essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary determined proportionality according to an individual's current
qualifications and experience. Salary Range 35.000 - 40,000 plus per month.
- Accommodation allowance of 3,500 and transport allowance 1,500THB per month Included in
Base Salary Package
- Non-B Work Visa and Work Permit paperwork provided
- Teacher Support - Academic and General by Native Speaking team
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Full curriculum available if required
To apply please send the following documents marked REF: SSRU052019
1) Your latest resume/ CV with a brief introduction.
2) Copy of Information Page of Passport
3) Copy of Degree and related qualifications
ICES Thailand is among the best educational service providers in Thailand. Our current programs include our International Student Exchange program, English camps, our ELEP Program and our UK accredited TESOL Course. We have been running our educational programs and have in our programs in Thailand for over a decade. Recently we have undergone extreme management changes and appointed a brand new HR department who are working hard to creating a better, more efficient and nurturing environment for our teachers. Support has never been greater and transparency and integrity are of the utmost importance. I may not be able to change the past but I can Change the future.