International ESL Jobs
Date: 2 January 2019
ESL Teaching Position in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Al Ahsa)
We are offering you an ESL teaching position to teach the English language in one of the Governmental Universities, Institutes & other Educational projects within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the Academic year 2018 – 2019.
Position Title: ESL Instructor
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
¬We are looking to hire over 100 Native English teachers to teach in Saudi Arabia.
•Plan, organize and provide instruction in English.
•Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilizes a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies.
•Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
•Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
•Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
•Facilitate student’s learning and work on building a student’s confidence.
•Computer literate and oriented to technological.
Materials- Smartboards, computers, books, charts, iPads.. ..etc.
• Citizen of USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, English literature, Applied Linguistics, or Education. A Master’s degree is preferred. (Teaching certificates as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA would be honored, but they are required if the degree is in Education).
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferably a Master’s degree) in Humanities, or Social Science as Linguistics, Educational Psychology, etc but this must be with a postgraduate teaching Certificate/Diploma as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA.
• Should have a minimum of 3/4 Years experience in their specific fields.. .
Salary & other benefits:
•Salary Range from 10000 SAR to 13125 SAR monthly Tax-free.
•End of contract benefits
•High paying salary & on Time with free tax.
•Full covered Medical Insurance class A.
•Fully Furnished Apartment &Transportation are provided.
•One year Academic contract (Renewable).
•30 days Paid vacation + Round Ticket + Exit re-entry fee.
• Other Holidays: National Day + Eid Fitr (up to 10 days) + Eid Adha (up to 10 days).
•Visa Process can be done within 2 to 3 business days. (All Type of visas are available).
Qualified candidates can submit their resume through Jobs@iilsa.com
for more information, feel free to call on +966 920006612