International ESL Jobs
Date: 13 December 2018
1-STOPKOREA is the Korean branch of 1-STOPASIA, which started in 1995 as a small-scale translation agency for publishing and film translation in Seoul, Korea. Since 1-STOPASIA was listed as the first Korean translator on Yahoo.com in 1998, we have been devoted much attention to overseas market development.
In 2001, we moved our headquarters from Korea to Los Angeles, USA, and started our first step as a global company. As of 2018, more than 180 employees from five global offices worldwide, including our US and Korean subsidiaries, provide an average of 1,900 monthly a year.
1-STOP EDU began video and phone English instruction using in-house technology and experience gained from our very own Chinese learning application "Woori China", which is ranked first in its category in Korea. The "Woori China" center is located in Shenyang in China and employs more than 80 teachers. With the increase in market demands, video and phone-based English instructional courses are going to be the primary focus of 1-STOPEDU. The centers of operation for 1STOP-EDU are located in Bulgaria, Philippines and North America.
- Teaching Korean ADULTS and CHILDREN via video and phone
- Monthly student performance evaluation
- A copy of a 4 year degree or a 3 year diploma.
- A copy of your passport or Valid Driver's license (only for identification purposes)
- Experience with Korean Students and interest in Korea is preferred
- Must have High-Speed internet service (NO WIFI)
- Native English speakers with professional appearance and demeanor
(if you are not a native English speaker, please don't apply)
- Reliability, punctuality and responsibility are top priority.
- Availability to work 5days a week.
Which is Monday through Friday (KST) > Sunday through Friday (EST)
AM shift : 06:00~10:00 AM KST > 17:00~21:00 PM EST
PM shift : 18:00pm~24:00 AM KST > 05:00~11:00 AM EST
* KST = Korean Standard Time
- Starting from $14/h USD, more depending on experience
[How to apply]
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your email address, Skype ID, Cover Letter and a copy of your passport or Valid Drivers license.