International ESL Jobs
Thanh Hoa, Vietnam
By:Vietlink English Academy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 23 November 2018
Date: 23 November 2018
THANH HOA, VIETNAM, ESL TEACHERS NEEDED
We are looking for 2 native teachers to teach English here in Thanhhoa.
Thanh Hoa is a province in the North Central Coast of Vietnam. Its capital is Thanh Hoa City. The largest city in Thanh Hoa is Thanh Hoa city with a population of 176,000 in the city proper. Thanh Hoa is 153km from Hanoi, 62km from Ninh Binh – a must-visit city in Vietnam, and 139km from Vinh (Nghe An). National Highway No.1A and North-South Express Train run through the province.
Located 16km from Thanh Hoa City, Sam Son Beach attracts a lot of visitors to relax and bath. Beside the beach, Sam Son offers scenic spots such as Trong Mai Rocks, Doc Cuoc Temple and Mount Co Tien. Tourists also like to discover Ben En National Park in Nhu Thanh, Nhu Xuan districts. The park is a complex of tropical forests, hills, mountains, rivers, springs, and Muc Lake. Cam Luong Fish Spring is another interesting place in Thanh Hoa, tourists can come to this place to play with thousands of fishes, visit beautiful caves and grottos, watch dancing performances of Muong people and enjoy traditional Lam rice and Can wine. In addition to these, Thanh Hoa is famous for historical vestiges like Ham Rong Bridge, Ho Citadel and Lam Kinh Remains.
1. Number of vacancies: 2
- Be English Native Speakers
- Working hours: 100 working hours/months
- A Bachelor of Art in any major is required (priority for education, journalism, literature)
- The holder of an TEFL certificate
- Haven’t been convicted of a crime and no record of contagious or serious diseases
- Fixed salary: $1200 - $1500/month.
- 2 million VND allowance for accommodation support
- 500 thousand VND allowance for transportation support
- Bonus for completing the contract
- Bonuses for New Year and Christmas
- Free Immigration Letter
- Free work permit
- 1 day off per week
- Contract: 6months/9 months/12 months (negotiable). After the first 3 months, Vietlink Group will process work permit, depending on teachers’ performance.
4. How to apply?
Send teachers’ CVs and related papers via email: email@example.com