International ESL Jobs
Date: 5 November 2018
- Classes at Sydney:
+ English classes for students at Pre- primary level (3-6 years old).
+ English classes for students at Primary, secondary and high schools.
+ General English classes for students and working people.
- Teaching classes at public schools in which Sydney signs the contracts: primary school, secondary school, high school, college, university.
- Teaching classes for companies/ ventures in which Sydney signs the contracts.
- Teaching classes in teaching schedule which is sent to teachers every Sunday in advance.
- Working time: Average 6 days/ week. An optional day off per week will be provided to teachers depending on the schedule of Sydney center.
- Teaching hours: 15-20 hours/ week, even more in the school year.
Salary and Benifits:
- Salary: $20-25 per hour, depends on teaching ability, qualifications.
- Sydney will provide teachers with accommodation, private house including bed, air-conditioner, heater, Internet, refridgerator; with mean of transportation.
REQUIREMENTS TO TEACHERS
- About qualifications: Degree of University or College which is consular legalized; Teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, …).
- About personal papers:
+ Passport, business visa which is sponsored by Sydney;
+ Valid police certificate (6 months from the date of issue). If it is invalid, teacher needs to renew it in Vietnam.
- Other requirements:
+ Teaching experience;
+ Preparing lesson plans with PowerPoint;
+ Having laptop for teaching.
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your CVs to this email: hr.nathalie2018[at]gmail.com
Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
Please also provide us your phone number, country code & Skype ID so we can reach you an set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.