International ESL Jobs
Date: 1 November 2018
RVF SPAIN CONSULTANTS:
We connect native English speakers with English teaching jobs in Spain and then assist them with every facet of the entire process from start to finish to help get them there.
• Connect you with an ESL teaching position in Spain
• Assist you with the application process
• Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa
• Assist you to open a bank account, find a working phone, get legal residency in Spain, look for an apartment, etc. EVERYTHING you need to be successful in Spain, both before and after you arrive, we will do for you and we will do with you.
• Four-Day work week,
• Competitive Spanish salary,
• Three-Day weekends where you can travel and explore Spain and Europe,
• Health Insurance
• Must be have an American, Canadian, British or Irish passport,
• Have a college degree,
• Have no serious medical conditions (for your own safety),
• Have no serious criminal record.
No previous teaching experience of any kind is required!
Contact us today so that we can help get you to Spain!