International ESL Jobs
Date: 6 July 2018
NES ESL Teacher at the London Language Institute
About the Role
The London Language School, based in Tirana, Albania has 15 years of experience in delivering high quality and engaging English lessons. As one of the oldest and most highly reputable English Language school, we take pride in the work of our creative and energetic teachers to provide an entertaining and encouraging environment in our classrooms. We want our students to have fun and, as such, learn English through immersion in the process.
We are excited to announce that we are seeking top quality candidates for the 2018/19 School year.
- Native English Speaker and citizen of Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa or the United States of America
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Be committed to teaching for the full school year (Sep 2018 to June 2019)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator, speaking clearly with students, other teachers and administration staff with English as a second Language and in some cases very limited knowledge
- Patience to work with children of different backgrounds, learning styles and levels of understanding
- Be able to follow provided lesson plans to deliver aims in a timely and efficient manner
- Have a vast repertoire of creativity to bring own sense of fun and engagement into the classroom
What we can provide:
- An NES ESL Teaching position to mainly Albanian Students from Sep 2018 to June 2019, with potential to extend in the future
- A fixed schedule (TBD), ranging from 14:30 to 20:00 Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 14:00 Saturday (NB: This opportunity is excellent for people wishing to supplement their income with online teaching, particularly if they work for an Online ESL school based in China)
- Excellent salary, approximately equivalent to a standard full time pharmacist’s salary locally
- Assistance in finding rental accommodation, obtaining work permits/visas (must be done after arrival in Albania, USA Not Required to obtain a residence permit in the first year of stay)
- NES Teaching Mentor, an Australian who has been working with us for the past four years and will help to guide and orientate you through life at our school and in Albania in general
- The incredible opportunity to live and work in an unexplored part of Europe that is quickly becoming the next big thing in travel due to its unrivalled panoramic views with incredible nature of mountains and beaches, alongside a rich and interesting history mixed in with world-leading religious tolerance.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org