International ESL Jobs
Date: 12 June 2018
【Remote】Part-time Online English Tutor
Are you ready for giving classes for students from China or maybe worldwide? You will be a star in the education field with Aston.
Our company located in China, we are doing online English training for students, We afford virtual classroom, teaching material, and training process for teachers. The classes are from Monday to Sunday around 6pm-9pm Beijing time, (your time should your morning in your time zone), as a teacher you just need to tell us your fixed schedule according to you available time, then we will buyout your teaching hours. Buyout means that we will pay you wage even there is no student booking your class during the schedule.
We can offer you:
Stable online teaching job: we have several projects required online English teachers in China; Aston will provide you the online teaching opportunities continuously, no worry on looking for job anymore.
Stable wage guarantee: we will buyout your teaching hours, that means we are paying for your time even there is no lesson.
Stable Buyout hours pay: Wage from $14-$20 per hour, depend on your ability!
If you are a passionate, professional, and experienced ESL teacher, don’t hesitate to join us. Powered by our advanced technology, it is no longer a dream to work in home while making an impact on education.
(Teaching to Children by Viedo)
Teach children aged from 4-12 years old remotely with the class size of maximum 4 students.
2. Provide personal and specific feedback to individual student after each lesson
3. Deliver demo lessons to potential customers.
4. Attend required on boarding training to get familiar with the system and course materials. On going training sessions are optional for teachers to further develop their academic subject knowledge and improve student’s satisfaction overall.
5. Working Schedule should be 6pm-9pm BJT in weekdays, at least work 4 days a week.
6. Come from USA/Canada
1. Candidates who speak English at an idiomatic level based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our Internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
2. BA above or currently enrolled in a university program; Education, Language, and Social Sciences related studies preferred.
3. Prior teaching experience preferred or experience with early childhood education.
4. Digital literacy, outgoing personality, and perpetual passion in class.
5. TEFL/TESOL certified preferred
We guarantee that we can give you the express lane if you want to be an online English teacher, our team will give you feedback in 24 hours.
If you interested, pls send your CV to my mail:
Or add my skype: email@example.com
name is :Jennifer Chen
Thank you very much!!