International ESL Jobs
Date: 15 May 2018
BigAppleSchool in Novosibirsk – heart of Siberia and Russia - is currently looking for enthusiastic, professional native English teachers to join our teaching team for the 2018/19 school year.
This position requires bachelor's degree at minimum, an ESL teaching certificate and no less than a year of work experience teaching English to teenagers and adults in a similar setting.
We offer the following benefits:
- A monthly pay based on a 6 working days week (up to 40 academic hours a week)
- Free housing (a comfortable individual apartment either within the walking distance from the school premise or easy to commute to)
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
- Free basic health insurance
- Access to our staff planning room, equipped with printer, copier, computer, internet, stories, flashcards, textbooks, and all materials you will need to plan your lessons (plus free coffee, tea, and snacks!)
- Teacher training seminars held at school during the period of employment
- Full staff support for the duration of your employment
The ideal candidate will be:
* A native English speaker from the UK, Canada or USA, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
* Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about teaching!
* Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience
* ESL Teaching Experience or Teaching Certificate (TESOL/TESL/TEFL/CELTA or other)