International ESL Jobs
Date: 8 May 2018
Welcoming native English teacher to join our summer English camp at the Black Sea and the Carpathian mountains. You will be required to teach English Ukrainian-speaking children aged 8-16 y.o. (2 lessons a day) and to incorporate into games, songs, team competition into helping them learn English. Our aim at the camp is to provide a valuable, memorable and above all fun experience for the Ukrainian children.
We offer you :
- Free full board (free lodging at the comfortable hotel and 3 meals a day)
- Free excursions around the Odessa Black sea region and the Carpathian mountains, rafting, horse riding, swimming in the pool.
- Ability to spend time enjoying salubrious climate, exploring the Carpathian mountains and Odessa Black sea coast , delicious Ukrainian cuisine, wakeboarding, kitesurfing and making many new friends.
- Cross-cultural exchange of ideas, culture, customs, beliefs and values.
- Salary is negotiated.
Our sessions at the Black sea are as follows :
1. 03/06 - 12/06/18
2. 14/06 - 22/06/18
3. 24/06 - 03/07/18
4. 05/07 - 14/07/18
5. 16/07 - 25/07/18
Our sessions in the Carpathian mountains are as follows :
1.15/07 - 24/07/18
2. 25/07 - 03/08/18
3. 06/08 - 15/08/18
• Native English speaker
• Degree CELTA or equivalent qualification
• Desire and genuine enthusiasm to work with children.
If you are interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.