International ESL Jobs
Date: 11 April 2018
Teaching in Public Schools in China
Job starting in September, 2018
Zhejiang Wendy Talent development Co., Ltd, One of the largest foreign teacher recruiting agency registered with the State Administration for Foreign Expert Affairs is now offering hot positions all over China. These offers include all levels of education with low working hours.
Our services are 100% free and we hope that you will let us help you find your dream job in a city of your own preference here, in China. Come and join us for a wonderful, life-changing experience in one of the most beautiful and most prosperous countries in Asia. The package includes getting you your working visa, accommodation, social insurance and dealing with all official procedures and documentation and travel to and from as well as within China.
1.The time the employment contract be offered: before arrival
Contract time one year (from September 1st, 2018 to June 30th, 2019)
2.Working place: on campus
3.Boarding: On/Off campus
4.Workload: Maximum hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classes per week in reality, and one class is equal to 45 minutes)
5.The time to get salary: the fifteenth on the following month
Personal Monthly Income (RMB yuan): A full package of salary including monthly salary,, accommodation, allowances for international air ticket, medical insurance and so on.
(1) RMB 8,000-20,000 for kindergarten/primary school/middle school/ high school/ college/ university oral English teachers
(2) RMB 8,000-20,000 for teachers of elective courses like music, dance, painting, football, computer, western food etc
(3) RMB 8,000-20,000 teachers of minority languages like German, French, Spanish etc.
(4) Airfare Reimburse RMB5000 on the completion of one-year contract.
1.A genuine interest in children, teaching, and professional development。
2.Pleasant personality, good at communication and friendly;
3. Dedication to teaching, be able to mobilize students and make students feel happy to learn English
4. At least the teacher is a Bachelor degree (or up) holder.
5. two years full time teaching experiences after bachelor graduation, if not, Candidates will need TEFL/TESOL/CELT
6. Nationality: USA, UK ,Canada ,Australian ,New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland Others if the candidate is highly-qualified. Age: 25-60.(For Non-Native speakers : must have degree in Native speaking country )
7. Language: English, Spanish, German or French.
• Planning and delivering lessons to learners.
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
Any potential and interested candidates please send documents including detailed CV(detailed education and working experience must be included), copy of degree, TEFL/TESOL certificate, teacher license, first page of your passport as well as other equivalent documents to email@example.com the subject of 'teaching in China happily'.
Zhejiang Wendy Talent Development Co., Ltd
杭州市钱江新城尊宝大厦金尊 2606 室（四号线城星路站）
2606, Jinzun, Zunbao Building, Hangzhou, P.R.China (Metro Line 4, ChengXing Rd)