International ESL Jobs
Date: 11 April 2018
HOMEROOM TEACHERS - North East Thailand
We are looking for unique Teachers to start in May, 2018. If you are looking are up for the challenge
Right now we are looking Homeroom ESL Teacher for K1 - K3
School Start date: May 2018. Location: North East Thailand
Minimum Requirements for this position:
• Native English Speaker from any of the following countries: The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada and South Africa. (Note: For SA applicants TOIEC may be required for Teachers Licensing Requirements.)
• Must holder a Bachelor degree & Tesol or TEFL Course Certificate
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Applicants must be punctual.
• Experience preferred but not essential.
• Flexible and able to adapt to new things and change.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary - 34,000 - 36,000 per month
• Work as part of the team as a homeroom co-teacher
• Spending every day with your students and you will be able to watch then grow and truly thrive in the learning environment you have helped created.
• Free school Lunch provided.
• Full Visa & Work Permit provided and reimbursement of receipts.
• Transport and Relocation to school.
• 3 day Orientation, training and teaching guidelines provided and also Materials if required,
• Continued support from NES staff throughout duration of contract and after.
All interested applicants should submit the following 3 documents to the HR department via this site link:
1) a brief cover letter, 2) CV or resume , 3) a recent photograph.
Unfortunately due to time restraints attached to this project all applications will must be received by 20 April 2018.
AYC’s Straight Up Recruiting - a new name in the marketplace but an old soul. We have over 10 years' experience in the field of teacher recruitment across Thailand but now we are walking and forging our own footprints. So if you would like all the benefits of a working agency but without all the 'BS', Straight Up Recruitment is for you. Our primary aim is to find you a school you will love, in a place where you can be happy and the continued support to make your adventure positively memorable. I am personally committed to helping teachers thrive and excel. I can guarantee you will receive absolute honesty and integrity throughout you time with us.
HR & Teacher Placement