International ESL Jobs
Date: 27 March 2018
We are looking for Home Room Teachers and Assistant Teacher (native of foreign county) for our upcoming 21st Century School in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
The Hillside International School is a K-12, 21st century school coming with Pre-nursery to Grade 2 in the first year.
The teachers will be a part of academic team coordinating all activities related to the following:
- Creating Preliminary Checklist, Planning, Teaching and Class Management.
- Monitoring, using various tools of assessment, Recording, Reporting.
- Curriculum Development as per the 21st century education.
- Assessment & Evaluation of students
- Using innovative pedagogies, technical education and evaluation
- To groom the children and prepare them as 21st century skilled global citizens.
• Must be a Graduate with strong academic credentials
• A recognized Degree /Diploma in education/ NTT/ Early Childhood Education will be preferred
• Should have minimum two years experience as Primary Teacher
• Good communication skills with fluency in English as well as good analytical, collaborative and creative skills.
• Willingness to learn and implement new ideas and tools
• Must have basic knowledge of 21st Century Methods of teaching.
• Must be flexible, enthusiastic and vital with humility and integrity.
• Must be unbiased, sensitive, patient and affectionate towards children.
• Must possess good knowledge of MS-Office software suite and other software used in the school.
• Possess the ability to counsel, groom and facilitate students during the smooth execution of Project Based Learning.
• Possess flexibility pertaining to time to work for extra hours when required.
• Must be able to develop the 21st century skills in the students.
• Should promote value based practices in the school curriculum to inculcate empathy, positivity and equanimity in the learners.
• Must be sensitive for health, safety and security of students.
• Possess the ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relations with the school community.
• Desired personality attributes include accountability, integrity, honesty, commitment, enthusiastic, passion for teaching, punctuality and self-discipline.
• Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu in India
• Best in the industry depending on qualification & experience
PERKS & FACILITIES
• Semi-furnished single accommodation will be provided in a safe and secured locality
• Minimum 2 years
PPROCESS OF SELECTION
• Please email CV, Photo, Passport details to firstname.lastname@example.org