International ESL Jobs
Date: 13 April 2017
Explore the Atacama Desert in Chile!
Work with us at International Center in the city of Calama in Chile, starting in April or May 2017!
Calama is the capital of Chilean mining industry and a peaceful mid-sized city. Its location in the middle of the Atacama desert makes it a unique place worth exploring.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this full-time position. Our classes are mostly 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels. Experience in teaching is not a requirement as well as being a native speaker.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* high proficiency in English (non-natives are welcome to apply)
* readiness to teach
* TEFL certification (on-line accepted, in-class preferred)
* basic Spanish or a strong commitment to learning it
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the rest of the year
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country is a big plus
* net salary of CLP 600,000
* free accommodation (including utilities): private room in a flat shared with two other teachers
* visa process assistance
If you match the description, please send your CV and a short introductory video to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!