International ESL Jobs
Date: 29 January 2017
EARN AN EXCELLENT SALARY! TEACH IN BEAUTIFUL,
VIBRANT INDONESIA WITH INDOGRO INSTITUTE!
2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
Indogro Institute is a market leader in the provision of English Speaking Tuition within public and private schools in Indonesia. All Indogro Institute teachers are native English speakers whose primary focus is to improve the speaking abilities of the local Indonesian students. Indogro Institute teachers teach highly interactive lessons using the Indogro Institute curriculum, providing students with as much opportunity as possible to speak English. The curriculum itself is a blended-learning model, and uses AMES: World Wide English with a supporting Navitas speaking & writing curriculum. AMES: World Wide English is an online learning platform with a focus on general English with a work, life and study focus. Teachers teach in the classroom with this highly interactive and engaging digital learning tool in conjunction with a student workbook.
Indogro Institute prides itself in partnering with leading world institutions such as Navitas (an Australian renown educational company) & The New South Wales Adult Migrant English Service, known as NSW AMES, is a NSW State (Australian) Government business unit managed by TAFE NSW. NSW AMES is Australia’s largest publisher of language and literacy resources and teaching materials as well as an award winning mobile language learning app developer.
Established in 1951, NSW AMES developed its expertise through teaching English to over 1.5 million people in the classroom, in the workplace, online and via distance education.
Indogro Institute has a strong Social Responsibility agenda, which means that some of your teaching hours may be spent teaching underprivileged students. We also have ties to local charities and orphanages, and so part of your role will include visits to conduct educational workshops for these children.
The Indogro Institute program is expanding in the upcoming 2017/2018 Academic Year. New teachers will join a team of experienced Teachers, and will be given excellent support and supervision by our ever-growing teacher support network made up of Senior Teachers, a Teacher Welfare Officer, and our Academic Operations Manger.
Continued opportunity for professional developed is provided through regular teacher meetings, teacher training workshops, & observations. Thrive in a demanding but immensely rewarding role, and grow both professionally and personally in vibrant Indonesia with Indogro Institute.
Native English Speaker from USA / CAN / UK / AUS / NZ / EIRE / SA
Jakarta, Greater Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, & Surabaya (Indonesia)
Teach English to classes of 25 + Elementary, Middle Senior High School, & University Students following the Indogro Institute Curriculum.
July 2017 to May 2018 Full-Time.
Possibility of extension for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
(18 - 24 Teaching Hours per week)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Net Salary IDR 14 - 17.5 million + per month (commensurate with qualifications, experience, and total Teaching Hours)
• Plus IDR 3 million Accommodation & Transport allowance
• 20+ Paid Holidays
• 15 Observed Indonesian Public Holidays
• Working Visa (All expenses covered by company)
• Monthly Teacher Training Workshops & on-going Professional Development opportunities such as: Local Teacher Training, Academic Product Training, Team Teaching, Peer Observations, & Curriculum Development.
• 4 Classroom Observations per Year (x2 per Semester)
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance Coverage (Manulife)
• Airfare to Indonesia (up to USD1000)
• Monthly organized Staff Socials
• FREE Airport pick-up & transfer
• FREE 7-day hotel accommodation on arrival, and assistance with finding permanent accommodation
• Bonus payable upon completion of contract (1 Month Salary)
• Bachelors Degree (English, Linguistics, Literature preferred)
• For Primary: Minimum 2 years post-qualification teaching experience
with Young Learners + (Primary PCGE/CELTYL preferred)
• For Junior & Senior High: Minimum 2 years post-qualification teaching experience + CELTA/Trinity TESOL/ 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
• Clean Health Record
• Certified Criminal Background checks
• Energetic, adaptable, and outgoing personality!
• Positive, passionate, professional approach!
• Between the ages of 22 and 55
* Senior Teacher positions also available for CELTA/Trinity TESOL qualified candidates and or with 5+ years experience (DELTA preferred). Note that a higher remuneration will be offered to a successful candidate for this role.
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, and a recent photo to [email protected].
Please mention where you found our vacancy. Also note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.