International ESL Jobs
Date: 9 January 2017
Work with us at International Center in the city of Calama in Chile, starting in March or April 2017!
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this full-time position. Our classes are mostly 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels. Experience in teaching is not a requirement as well as being a native speaker.
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* high proficiency in English (non-natives are welcome to apply)
* TEFL certification (on-line accepted, in-class or CELTA preferred)
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country
* a degree of awareness concerning a diversity of issues
* at least basic Spanish and a strong commitment to further learning
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the rest of the year
* net salary of CLP 600,000
* free accommodation (including utilities) in a flat shared with two other teachers
Since we try to create a truly diverse international environment, we especially appreciate applications of female candidates from Asia, Latin America and Australia.
If you match the description, do not hesitate to apply at email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you.