International ESL Jobs
Date: 28 December 2016
We are looking for people who are looking to start their TEFL career in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Recently qualified teachers, experienced teachers and people who do not even have a TEFL yet can apply.
Please note that if you do not have a TEFL then a requirement of this partnership is to complete our Trines 160-hour Master TEFL Course.
You will be teaching 11-18 year olds in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam at their English centre, their international schools, local Universities or even local businesses – great opportunities to expand your teaching portfolio.
This is the perfect job for new teachers looking for opportunities and challenges to build their EFL teaching career.
Salary and benefits:
- $1000USD - $1500USD monthly + accommodation or accommodation allowance
- 10 month contract that is renewable
- Airport pick-up + much more see our website www.trines.co.uk/single-post/2016/10/26/vietnam
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CELTA or a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate - Don’t have one? Please www.trines.co.uk/teflplusjob
- 2 years’ experience or our Trines TEFL Masters Course
- 18 – 45 years old
- Passport holder from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand ONLY (for visa purposes)
To apply please send your CV and a copy of your certificates and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org (Don’t worry if you haven’t got all your documents right now)
Visit our website www.trines.co.uk/jobs for our latest jobs or simply send us your CV and let us do the leg work for you.
Please note that we may not be able to reply to your application if you don't meet all the essential requirements.