International ESL Jobs
Date: 12 June 2017
[NATIVE TEACHER NEEDED-WEEKDAY-DAYTIME- IN HANOI] FOR PUBLIC SCHOOL – START FROM SEPTEMBER.
VPBOX, PHONICS-LEARNING BOX UK VIETNAM REPRESENTATIVE, an educational institutions established in 2007, our main program is Phonics – LBUK which helps children from 5 to 10 years old to pronounce and learn English in the most natural way. Our mission is to bring English to every classroom, every school to our young learners, helps them with their very first step to learn and love English.
We are now in need of great number of fulltime native English teachers to teach at public and private primary schools in Hanoi – Vietnam. The job is stable and with long-term contract.
- Teach English at proposed primary schools by VPBOX
- Prepare teaching materials and develop lesson plans based on materials provided by VPBOX
Working hours: From Monday to Friday (daytime)
Contract duration: At least 1 school year (From September to May)
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: $20/hour (after tax), at least 15 hours/week
- Teacher have chance to get additional payment by working during the weekends if needed
- Travel allowance for far school
- Bonus at the end: up to $50/month
- Native speaker (from UK, US, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand)
- University Degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Warm, accessible, enthusiastic, caring, energetic, self-confidence & love kids