International ESL Jobs
Date: 14 March 2017
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, Poland is currently recruiting the following positions for September 2017:
• 1 x Deputy Head of the Early Years
The main role of the head of the early years is to maintain communication with the parents, manage the group of teachers and cooperate with the lead teachers of Polish, French and English section and teach in English or in French an early years group.
Communication with the parents:
-Maintain an up-to-date communication aiming to engage parents in their child’s life and cooperate with them on the development of crucial life educational skills
Manage the team of French, Polish and English teachers
- assure the fulfilment of curriculum goals by the teachers
-recruit English and French speaking teachers for the early years section
-cooperate with the Polish, French and English lead teachers
- Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure student’s progression.
- Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management.
- Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons in line our curriculum.
- Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment.
- Using information about prior attainment to set expectations for students.
- Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes.
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers.
Wider professional roles:
- Planning and engaging in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities.
- Taking responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
- Making an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
- Ensuring administration of classroom procedures are completed efficiently.
- Collaborating with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
Salary and Benefits include but is not limited to:
Total cost to school of approximately PLN 140 000 per year before taxes.
• Inbound and outbound transportation allowance
• Tuition waiver for age appropriate children
• Individual housing provided by school
• Public and partly private health care
• Yearly professional development
• Retirement Plan
• Meals at the school canteen
• Native English-speaking or native French-speaking teacher
• Good command of English (for French native speaking teacher) and good command of French (for English speaking teacher) mandatory
• Early years certification required
• Early Years Managing Experience required(2 years minimum)
• B.Ed/BA degree or higher required
• Passionate about education of 1 to 3 years olds
• Only kind, caring, collaborative teachers need apply
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw currently has 3 campuses, authorised to deliver an international curriculum to students from as young as 1 year old up to the fifth grade. The curriculum fosters the values of internationalism and mutual understanding.
To apply please send the following documents to: email@example.com
- Resume with headshot photo
- Professional reference contact information (including current principal)
- Educational Philosophy (Not more than 2 pages)
- Passport photo page scan
Application Deadline: April 2017
ITSW reserves the right to make an appointment at any time, even before the deadline mentioned if an exceptional candidate is identified early in the process. For this reason, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.
The cost of living is still very low in Poland compared to other European countries. Therefore, good quality of live and high savings potential is possible.