International ESL Jobs
Date: 7 February 2017
Teach, Travel and Explore Thailand, while getting paid!
Want to travel to Thailand and earn a living teaching?
We at Teachers for Thailand offer teaching positions around Thailand.
For those looking for adventure.
We are looking to recruit teachers for the upcoming term starting in May of 2017.
We also have some camps in March and April 2017.
All positions will be with schools contracted to Teachers for Thailand. In locations around Thailand
We have jobs in the big city and by the beach.
So we should be able to find the right job for you.
Don't worry if you don't know about the areas.
We will give you all the information you need to make the right choice for you.
At Teachers for Thailand we remove the stresses of coming to teach in Thailand.
A job with Teachers for Thailand is a fantastic way to live overseas and get paid to travel!
You will be able to work abroad teaching English while getting paid....
A great way to see Thailand
Teaching in Thailand gives you the chance to do something adventurous, rewarding and exciting that will change your life forever.
Teaching in Thailand allows people from different cultures to come together, learning from one another, and creating great adventures and memories. It's a cool way to travel, gain work experience, and meet new friends. Teaching students to learn English opens up new opportunities and experiences for them.
Teachers for Thailand, offers paid positions around Thailand, teaching English to a range of students in schools. From Pre-Kindergarten, up to High School. Our teachers are fully supported and this includes full assistance throughout your stay.
We also offer a professional 24 hour service to our teachers.Road to adventureTeaching in Thailand is an experience unlike any other. With its rich culture Thailand is like no other place. It's a chance to meet new people, share adventures, and make life lasting friendships.When you teach English in Thailand, you're doing much more than having a great adventure. You're helping shape a countries future as an educator.
What we at Teachers for Thailand are offering:
• salary at least 32,000 THB per month(at least) 12 month contract or 6 month short term if you wish
• Some school have extra class so you can get more money and it between and the school. We not involve in your extra money
• provided Curriculum
• provided documents for Non Immigrant B visa
• paid Work Permit
• English speaking consultants available 24/7 for our teachers
• Help finding accommodation in the area, and help moving in.
• We will transport the teacher to the school area from Bangkok.
• Airport pick-up
Requirements and EligibilityIn order to be accepted for our jobs, you need to:
• Hold a Bachelor degree in any subject
• Be a native English speaker OR a near native speaker who is fluent in English
• Be enthusiastic and enjoy working with children
• You will also need a police check that shows you do not have a criminal record of any kind
• Have a Tefl or some other teaching certificate
To apply :
• Send your resume with Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org