International ESL Jobs
Date: 3 July 2017
Step up your level of teaching and do good while being well-compensated for your efforts. Join Shelton DG in leading the way in Corporate Social Responsibility for English teaching and training in Vietnam. Save money while living in some of the most fascinating locations of this stunning country during the upcoming academic year.
50 FULL TIME English, subject and IELTS teachers for all ages and levels needed for the upcoming academic year in a number of northern Vietnam provinces: Hai Phong, Ha Long City - Quang Ninh Province, Hai Duong and Phu Tho Provinces as well as Hanoi.
Our Full time positions offer steady pay and employment, eliminating the constant need to search for part time piecemeal jobs with erratic pay and hours, so common in Hanoi and Saigon.
Successful candidates will be able to adapt lesson content, continuously monitor student performance, and deliver meaningful lessons to students. Positions will include a variety of assignments including the public school system, lessons at our commercial ESL centres, and private tutoring sessions for a variety of ages and types of courses.
Our teachers have the opportunity to make a broader impact on the people of Vietnam by teaching and working with students in our youth leadership program ‘Lead By Example’ –assisting poorer areas of the northern provinces. Our teachers can also participate in work with a number of volunteer organizations.
Start dates: 15 July – 20 August, 2017
• Comfortable guaranteed monthly minimum salary PLUS hourly pay (averaging 1500-2200 USD/month)
• 6-12 month full-time contracts in with option of traveling to various provinces within our system - allowing for experiencing different parts of the country
• Contract completion bonus of 500 USD
• Performance bonus of up to 500 USD (subject to meeting achievable academic and performance standards)
• 4-6 week probation period with full pay for all new teachers – full training & orientation provided
• Company-paid work permit and visa
• Transport and Accommodation support in some areas
• 4-5 day consecutive schedules
• Various admin tasks paid
• Canceled lesson payments
• Professional in-house/3rd party training at no cost
• Health insurance (12 month contracts)
• 30 day Annual Leave (12 month contracts)
- International management support in each province where we operate
- Professional guidelines on how to deliver quality lessons
- On-going teacher training and mentoring
- Numerous company and teacher organized social events and outings
- Large, fun international team of teachers in a number of locations
- Protection from insanely changeable foreign worker laws in Vietnam to the best of our ability, by LEGALLY employing you.
** IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS (Regulations of the Vietnamese Government)
As Shelton DG works with the State School System, it is IMPERATIVE that you are capable of obtaining a work permit. If you do not meet the following requirements, we are unable to offer you a full-time position with our company.
* Bachelor Degree or higher
* ESL Teaching Certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA) or other teaching qualifications
* Criminal Background Check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence. If you have been living in Vietnam, a Vietnamese Criminal Background Check will be conducted.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE AUTHENTICATED by you’re the Foreign Affairs entity of your home country or other authorizing agency before you can be LEGALLY employed in Vietnam. Shelton provides guidance on this, if needed.
NOTICE: Shelton has a set child protection policy and we conduct extensive checks into a candidate’s background.
When applying for a position with Shelton DG, please send an interesting cover letter, your CV, visa status, and qualifications to:
Or apply online at:
For more information about our company: