International ESL Jobs
Date: 6 August 2018
Brief Introduction of our group
Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education. We are one of the most comprehensive international education groups in China¬ and have developed extensive cooperative partnerships with a network of schools in the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Japan.
Our kindergartens are¬ looking for outstanding, dedicated and committed full-time ESL Teachers to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in¬ 2018!
The successful candidate must have a deep passion for education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have the confidence, clear vision and ability to play a leading role in the development of our curriculum and its application.
* Native English speakers or non-native speakers with a good accent
* At least 2 years working experience
* No criminal record
* Bachelor's degree or above
* TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS:¬
* Flights included in annual travel bonus
* AFTER-TAX salary 10,000-15,000 RMB/M based on experience
* Free Housing or Housing Stipend
* 11¬ paid Chinese holidays and some Western holidays off
* Work Visa/Resident Permit sponsorship
* Some welfare for one CHILD‚ÄôS EDUCATION/ TUITION SUBSIDY
* Comprehensive medical and accident insurance
* Monday to Friday work, no more than 7 hours per day, weekends off
Interested parties please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com¬ or firstname.lastname@example.org¬ with the subject line: ‚ÄėOCEG_ ESL Teacher_ Your name as well as the file name of resume.
Our website: www.oceg.com
Our head office location: 9, Block 4, Tiantongyuan, Changping District, Beijing, China