International ESL Jobs
Date: 11 August 2018
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, Poland is currently recruiting the following positions for August 27th 2018 :
• 1 x Nursery Teacher Position (self-sustained classroom)
The main role of the classroom teacher is to maximise student learning and development through the planning, preparation and teaching of programmes which meet students’ individual learning needs and achieve specific student outcomes. Teachers teach a range of student abilities and classes and are accountable for the effective delivery of their programmes. The classroom teacher engages in critical reflection in order to improve their knowledge and skills to better engage students and improve their learning.
Teaching and Assessment:
- Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure student’s progression.
- Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management.
- Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons in line our curriculum.
- Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment.
- Using information about prior attainment to set expectations for students.
- Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes.
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers.
Wider professional roles:
- Planning and engaging in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities
-Cooperating and working jointly with three other teachers teaching the same class (in Polish, Spanish or Chinese or French)
- Taking responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
- Making an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
- Ensuring administration of classroom procedures are completed efficiently.
- Collaborating with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
Basic salary up to 1000 USD /monthly
• Inbound and outbound transportation allowance at the beginning and at the end of the contract
• shared housing provided by school
• Public and partly private health care
• Yearly professional development
• Polish income tax paid by the employer
• Meals at the school canteen
• Native English-speaking
• Good command of other languages (Spanish, French) is an asset
• Experience working in a multilingual and multicurricular setting is an asset
• Nursery certification required
• Teaching Experience required (1 year minimum)
• B.Ed/BA degree or higher required
• Passionate about education
• Only kind, caring, collaborative teachers need apply
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw currently has 3 schools, authorised to deliver an international curriculum to students from as young as 1 year old up to the eight grade. The curriculum fosters the values of internationalism and mutual understanding.
To apply please send the following documents to: email@example.com
- Resume with headshot photo
- Professional reference contact information (including current principal)
- Educational Philosophy (Not more than 2 pages)
- Passport photo page scan
Application Deadline: August 27th 2018