International ESL Jobs
Date: 14 February 2018
We are looking for a passionate and innovative "PBL Instructor" who will be responsible to lead for smooth functioning of the 21st Century Pre-School with respect to following:
• Should be able to conduct workshops based on PBL Training taken from US facilitators.
• Lead Early Childhood and Primary Department in creating, implementing and evaluating PBL based curriculum and using relevant assessment tools.
• Implement effectively the School Academic programme that comprises of curriculum including PBL , guidelines, activity calendar, worksheets and Integrated Learning Plan.
• Provide effective strategic and operational management to the staff especially for the smooth execution of SLCs. Also cater for the staff development, their complaints and their incapabilities.
• Drive and support implementation of the School Design Principles as per the 21st century education, set the tone and culture of the school, and hold the school accountability for student achievement.
• Support teachers in SLC management, discipline, safety, and curriculum design and instructions as per PBL requisites.
• Ensure that the training given for creative teaching as per 21st century skills requirement is effectively used to mentor and groom the teachers and thus the students.
• Making effective use of varied assessments during the PBL process ensuring learners to hone the 21st century skills.
Interested candidates may send their resumes at [email protected]