International ESL Jobs
Date: 16 May 2017
English Language Teachers Needed
Phetchaburi Rajabhat University, Thailand, is looking for some foreign teachers to teach English for undergraduate students. Phetchaburi Rajabhat University is a government university located in Phetchaburi Province, Thailand. It’s about 2 hours south of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, and 12 km from a nice beach.
- Male/ Female Native Speakers of English
- Master’s Degree in TESOL, English Studies, Linguistics, Business Administration or related field
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- 25 – 50 years old
- At least 1 year experience in teaching
- Available to start work in August, 2017
- One year contract
- Teaching university students (English major and general education) for 18 hours/week
- Teaching extra classes; TOEFL, IELT, TOEIC courses, English Camps
- Designing the course syllabus, writing academic textbook
- Salary: 35,750 Thai baht with 5,000 Thai baht for a housing allowance per month. Total is 40,750 THB/month.
- Non-B Visa and work permit cost will be paid by university
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (usually 13 – 15 days annually)
- 1 - 2 weeks break in December or January and 1 month break in summer (in June or July)
## Vacation period depends on university schedule.
If you are interested in, please send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, copy of diploma, TEFL certificate, passport and references to the Head of English Program at firstname.lastname@example.org