International ESL Jobs
Date: 28 June 2017
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, Poland is currently recruiting the following positions from January 2018:
• 1 x Early Years Nursery Position
The main role of the classroom teacher is to maximise student learning and development through the planning, preparation and teaching of programmes which meet students’ individual learning needs and achieve specific student outcomes. Teachers teach a range of student abilities and classes and are accountable for the effective delivery of their programmes. The classroom teacher engages in critical reflection in order to improve their knowledge and skills to better engage students and improve their learning.
Teaching and Assessment:
- Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet children individual learning needs and to ensure their progression.
- Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management.
- Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons in line our curriculum.
- Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment.
- Using information about prior attainment to set expectations for children
- Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show children’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes.
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to children and their parents and caregivers.
Wider professional roles:
- Planning and engaging in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities.
- Taking responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
- Making an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
- Ensuring administration of classroom procedures are completed efficiently.
- Collaborating with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
- Being member of a trilingual teachers’ team meaning working on daily basis in a multilingual and multicultural environment
Salary and Benefits include but is not limited to:
Total cost to school of approximately PLN 100 000 per year before taxes.
• Inbound and outbound transportation allowance
• Tuition waiver for age appropriate children
• Shared housing provided by school
• Public and partly private health care
• Yearly professional development
• Retirement Plan
• Meals at the school canteen
• Native English Teacher (AUS, NZ, SA, UK, USA, CA)
• Teacher certification or equivalent Early Years Teaching diploma required
• B.Ed/BA degree or higher required
• Only kind, caring, and passionate about early years collaborative teachers need apply
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw currently has 3 schools, authorised to deliver an international curriculum to students from as young as 1 year old up to the fifth grade. The curriculum fosters the values of internationalism and mutual understanding. ITSW is one of the rare trilingual education leaders in Europe and in the World.
To apply please send the following documents to: email@example.com
- Resume with headshot photo
- Professional reference contact information (including current principal)
- Educational Philosophy (Not more than 2 pages)
- Passport photo page scan
Application Deadline: October 2017
ITSW reserves the right to make an appointment at any time, even before the deadline mentioned if an exceptional candidate is identified early in the process. For this reason, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time.
The cost of living is still very low in Poland compared to other European countries. Therefore, good quality of live and high savings potential is possible.