International ESL Jobs
Date: 29 October 2018
Full Time Office-based Native ESL teacher
1. Interact with clients who would like to practice their English speaking skills.
2. Prepare for call delivery and accomplish information correctly as required Customer Relations Management program on the website.
3. Conduct phone or video classes to students of various English proficiency levels.
4. Encode corrections and evaluations of students’ daily, weekly, and monthly basis to assess performance and progress of students.
5. Provide applicable methods of teaching
6. Proofread student’s diaries and accomplish student’s evaluation
• Must be a Native English speaker with a valid passport (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, US)
• Bachelor’s degree (any subject) is required
• Highly proficient in English communication, both written and spoken
•Teaching certification (TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, or equivalent) is an advantage
•Must be dependable, punctual, have a pleasing personality and be able to follow instructions
•Must be flexible and able to work in a culturally diverse environment
•With working VISA
Work Schedule: 15:00 - 24:00 Korean Time
For interested applicants and have the qualifications mentioned above, send your resume to email@example.com.