International ESL Jobs
Date: 2 October 2018
PART-TIME & FULL-TIME ESL TEACHERS NEEDED TO BECOME LITERACY SPECIALISTS WITH I CAN READ
I Can Read are currently seeking qualified full-time & part-time teachers to work at one of our 6 centrally located centres in Hanoi.
I Can Read prides ourselves on our unique teaching methodology. Our system was created by two Australian psychologists as a method to teach people with dyslexia how to read. It was then recognised that this was also a very effective method to teach ESL students to read.
Some benefits that we offer include:
• Fixed teaching hours up to 16 hours per week, excluding optional relief work (part-time) & a minimum of 18 teaching hours per week (full-time).
• Very competitive pay rates.
• Fully paid training in the I Can Read System (with ICR certificate) and a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
• Following training, there is potential for the correct candidate to enter a full-time contracted position complete with additional benefits.
• Ongoing professional development and support from your senior teacher.
We’d like to look for ESL teachers who:
• Are truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with others, including very small children.
• Believe in creating magical experiences for their students and colleagues.
• Be a Native English Speaker
• Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/PGCE Qualification
• Hold a BA/MA in any subject
• Have experience in English teaching (preferably with children)
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail their cover letter and CV to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject: TEACHER_(Name).