International ESL Jobs
Date: 25 June 2014
We are now in need of great number of fulltime and part-time native English teachers for primary schools in major cities of Vietnam, especially in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh
- Teach English at proposed primary schools
- Prepare teaching materials and develop lesson plans based on materials provided by our company.
Working hours: From Monday to Friday
- Teaching at school : 4-5 days per week (7 periods per day - 35 minutes per period : 3 or 4 periods in the morning from 8am to 11h00 and 3 or 4 periods in the afternoon from 14h to 16h30)
- Working at our office : 1/2 day from 9am to 11h30 in the morning or 14h to 16h00 in the afternoon
Salary and benefits :
- Salary : Negotiable
- Teachers have chance to get additional payment by working during the weekends if needed or teaching in other provinces out of Hanoi when needed.
- CV & Application letter
- Visa & Passport
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Teaching Certificates (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL…)
- Reference Letters showing that you have at least 5 years of work experience in education field or teaching.
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the competent authority from your country.
- Medical check certificate.
- 4 color passport photos (size 3 x 4 cm) with bare head, taken frontally, showing clearly the face and 2 ears and no glasses
* Note : All the above documents must be authenticated at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Vietnamese Embassy in your country
5 Reasons why choose to teach at Our company:
- Get stable job with long term contract in Vietnam
- Teach nice pupils at public primary schools
- We have more than 400 primary schools in all parts of Vietnam, that offer you wide range of location selection
- Develop Teaching skills at public schools, not like private English center
- Chance to travel around Vietnam and join in activities with staffs at our company